wow. welfare really works!

in line behind a lady at the grocery store.

she was paying with food stamps.

She also had:
a fur coat
a razr cell phone
and i happened to see her getting into an escalade.

niice…

welcome to 1996

i’m not bitching, i want in on the action.

fuckin aye man, prolly the same ppl that broke into my car and stole my fucking cd player and all my books, AARRRGGGHHH

find a way to:
a.)claim less income on taxes
b.)find a few children(s) to claim on taxes
c.) ::blankstare::
d.)profit

I want some damn handouts too.

Not.

Thus the reason I lean conservative.

So if i go on food stamps i get
A. Free Food
B. Escalade
C. New Cell
D. Fur Coat

Someone needs to start giving me money.
Im going to start a paypal donations site fo me

just saw this three days ago at the new martin’s in derby. I bought my brews and walked out to the M, only to see a nice tan LS400 with dubs and the guy two spots in front of me close the trunk and get in.

he paid for his groceries in stamps. nice.

THIS IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE THAT YOUR TAX DOLLARS GO

Just wanted to point that out early. :slight_smile:

good point.

our tax dollars are wasted in all sorts of creative ways… :bloated:

this is just one of them.

:word:

Like firefighters, road crews, electrical regulations, gasoline refineries, scholarship programs, grants, road salt, etc…

I used to be on stamps and WIC… and ya know what? We were lucky if the car made it to the store, and that our clothes were in 1 piece, or fit… and we didn’t have to get WIC powder milk cause it was fucking gross. Or army cans of peanut butter… and your arm would just about fall off from trying to churn the oil back into the bottom…

But it helped us move on up… and then we ditched the assistance and then struggled on our own… but we fucking appreciated everything we had…

and people like that need to be confronted. WTF… why not right?

welfare fraud is the disease of western new york.

thousands of able bodied men and women sitting at home all day watching oprah and sally jessy. living on a healthy diet of beer and cigarettes. slinging dope while collecting hard working taxpayer’s money. fucking great… and when i say great, i mean great–reason to move…

While I do agree, You have to realize that it’s not JUST WNY. Not nearly, in fact, not at all. The federal system is fuxored when it comes to eforcement.

:wstupid: My single mother struggling to raise two kids managed to get off of the “system” (before it was deemed evil) after ~8 mos of bouncing in and out of temp. jobs in the late 80’s. She got a steady job, we got Skippy instead of the aluminum can of peanut butter. She taught us how to work for Your damned self… but eh, I guess the system is 100% a waste of time, right?

:word:
BTW - Single mom, 4 boys.
If it weren’t for the fucking abuse… we wouldn’t have any problems… some people got stuck in shitty circumstances… if you drive an escalade… there are people worse off than you who are not on stamps.

GOD

FUCK THEM

/rant

There is nothing wrong with the concept of welfare.

There is something wrong, however, with the people that work for the
( <---- :pimp: ) welfare agencies who are telling people that they would receive more money if they had another kid. WTF is that all about?

thats like H&R Block telling you the same thing to get more back on your taxes.

fuckin gay shit.

No, it’s not. My accountant tells me all the time that having a kid would get me a lot more tax money back, and that’s fine since I could afford to have one. Telling someone who is already on public assistance that having another kid would be a good idea is fucked up.

There needs to be more checks in the system to prevent these families that have one generation after the next living on assistance just staying in the system. Unfortunately more checks = more people = more money. And the more difficult you make it to stay on welfare the more likely you’ll have people who should be on it but fall through the cracks.

In the information age though there should be a way to see that someone is driving an Escalade and buying food with foodstamps though. Of course to do it I’m sure you’d need a system that the privacy advocates would be up in arms about. There are never easy answers.

I used to work at Tops. You would not believe the fuckin people that would come in and buy shit with food stamps. They hand me their bonus cards that is on the same key ring as the key to a late model Lexus/Mercedes/BMW, as I handed it back, I noticed rings on just about every finger, white gold watch, which all complimented all the rest of the gold refinery makings for about a month that was hanging from the neck and went all the way down to about their knees. Behind all the fuckin armor, you would see some rediculous clothing brand name, which I know for a fact cannot be purchased at kmart. Food stamps my ass. Give me some free money.