Why the fuck??!~?!?!?

do I constantly see people that are on welfare driving nicer cars then me??

I almost got my ass beat last night in the grocery store because one such person.

Its about 11pm and Im doing some grocery shopping. there are two people in their mid 20’s with a toddler doing shopping as well, along with a handful of other shoppers. their cart is stuffed to the brim. wow, I said, thats alot of food. so i wrap up the shopping part and get in line, right behind these two people. to my amazement, they have three fucking shopping carts FULL of food. I dont even know if you could call it food. there were about 5 cases of soda, 10 bags of chips, candy, etc. and they were splitting it up at for the cashier to ring it out in a weird way. It then became apparent when the girl pulled out the welfare crap and paid for one segment of it, then pulled out another card for another segment, etc. Just witnessing a huge fraud and something I consider “the fleecing of america” content, I am pretty much completely disgusted. the guy, however, is trying to be all big and bad like he’s the fucking man because he’s got over 1k dollars in groceries. I almost chuckle to myself because he doesn’t know that I watched his “babies mama” pull out her fucking welfare card and pay for it. I watch the teller as she does it and she doesn’t even recognize that she paid with 3 different accounts…

Anyways, get out to the parking lot, and I throw the groceries in the civic. bringing the cart back and I notice the same people that were in front of me were in the next section just finishing unloading their groceries… into an 02ish acura tl. aero package, chrome wheels, hid’s etc. at this point im thinking, WHAT THE FUCK. I buy 68 dollars in groceries, and shop around for the best deals and whats on sale, generic etc… and these people get over 1k of mostly fucking junk food, AND IM PAYING FOR THIS SHIT OUT OF MY TAXES. whatever, I say to myself… there’s plenty of worse scumbags in the world. As Im pulling away he’s leanin “hard” in the car, trying to be the pimp that he is and show off his shit. I roll down my window and to my amazement, utter:

“yea, ballin on welfare”

He responds with "what the fuck nigga, you know who your talking to NIGGA. I believe it was at the second uttering of “NIGGA” that he got out of the car. I simply said, “yea man, I dont know your personally, but I have a pretty good idea from inside that your just another piece of fucking shit scamming the welfare system…” he covers half the distance to my car then notices me smile. (let me just say, Im not the best fighter, but I have no qualms about getting my ass beat. but, I digress) No, Im not smiling because I want to fight. Im smiling because an albany police officer pulled into the parking lot and was not just sitting about 3 spots down. The guy noticed it too and just mumbled something, called me “a fucking nigger”, and got into his car and drove off.

it was interesting, to say the least.

at least I have a visual answer as to where my fucking taxes are going.

I just want to ask the following. Im white. These two people were black. I only note this for the following reason. How is it ok for somebody to call me a “nigger” ? Two things that are wrong with this situation…

A.) Im not black, nor do I pretend to be, or involved in that social arrangement.
B.) He IS black, but does that give him a right to utter the word? I mean, isn’t the word offensive no matter who’s mouth it comes out of??

And for the record, I could care less if the guy was white, black. yellow, orange, brown, or purple… I would have said it regardless, so dont think I just said something because I am a racist, because I’m not.

3 carts of food + acura TL = not on welfare… to me at least.

what made you think that?

im in the process of editing the original post to explain everything

there, a little more content

i hate people like that, they beat the system, they either do something illegal to get there money, tell the state that they have 4 kids and have no means of income and are on welfare, I HATE LIVING IN SCHENECTADY!!! :mwahaha :headbang :idiots :angry2

You notice that a lot in Albany, people with cars that have rims worth more than their house :idiots

yo i see and deal with this type of shit everyday. this world can be a harsh and fucked up place.

let me tell you that i am also learning everyday, why new york state is one of the WORST states to live in.

there are so many “injustices,” “frauds,” and just all out political extravaganzas going on, that it just makes you want to bug out.

i see all kinds of corruption and ignorance. some times i’m ashamed that i am an american. not trying to be an asshole, but how many canadians, germans, italians, whatever go around calling people “niggers.” it fucking disgusts me.

if i wasn’t pretty much legally tied to this state being involved in this family court bullshit, i think i’d move.

more on this later, gotta go to work. :headbang

if this story is true then you are either a complete moron or have massive, massive balls

I think its a combination of both. It also helps that I saw the police officer pulling in as I rolled down my window and he was mean muggin

AND the fact that he had the same build as skee lo.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_npVuxx3medM/RxqV3ERqw7I/AAAAAAAACPY/rW75yGEH4Mc/s400/7f9f_1_b.JPG

yes this shit completely DISGUST ME!!! i;m glad u said sum thing!!! ;D

not to get personal. but in the begining of the year i attempted to star my own business . to only a mont later break my tib & fib in 3 places. and tear my foot off the bottomof both bones.
Any ways luckily my wife had insurance on us and the brunt of the bill was paid by this.
After the surgery and during the recovery, she was laid off.

i’m not one for hand out. but i’ve worked every day that i could since i was twelve. so i figured i needed to do sumthing with having no insurance and tried to apply for medicaid.so i wouldn’t get buried in medical bills and could get sum decent treatment. long story short i got DENIED.

this for work every day of my useless life so others could live of my taxes. i’ve never asked for a thing. but when i needed it. i was DENIED. the woman straight out told me she feels for me and there is just to much colored tape to cut thru… hhhmmm

anyways. as i sat there and swallowed my pride to get help. i saw people of evry fucking race. with brand new clothes, shoe’s etc etc and lil kids with more jewelry than i own( not that i wear any). here i am on crutches leg all pinned and plated up a huge cast. i get Denied and these worthless fuck sits home and make more illagitmate babies to get a bigger check well my taxes pay for them…

SO YES I"M GLAD U SAID SUMTHING TO THEM!!!

That hit a sore note Harold? :wow :lol

The story is hillarious by the way.

ive seen that shit before to. its ridiculous.

You guys remember back in the day on MTV they followed around ODB (Old Dirty Bastard) for a day or so.

Well, during the episode he went to collect and cash his welfare check. Fucking guy making an easy million dollars a year and goes to cash his fucking welfare check? Then he got all pissed off after that when they stopped his welfare.

Some people have no respect for the system and how it was originally intended to work.

I remember reading somewhere about how anyone who goes on welfare or assisted living should be drug tested. That save the state MILLIONS of dollars, possibly to the point where I can drive in downtown fucking Albany and not feel like I was riding in the Baja 1000. Stupid fucking cunts.

yea trust me, I know how you feel harold. Ive been out of work since oct 1st. sucks balls. the only thing that really helped me out is that the hospital I work for (St Peters) has disability insurance, so I get 66 percent of my pay

you’ve never had the pleasure of riding a motorcycle through there then.

your fucking nuts go numb after the second pothole

they should drug test the fuckers. i 've got to get drug tested for work, i got to get tested if i get hurt at work , if there is an accident at i got to get tested. but these fucks get to sit home and do what ever and collect.

half there excuses r i’m a single parent. firts they should make them get there fucking tubes tied and them make them pick trash up on city streets or on the highways well there degenerate kid is in school…

i got to work for my check, so y shouldn,t they have to do sum thing? :headbang :angry2

don’t you get it? its our job as taxpayers to go to work and bust our asses, so these great people can sit around and live lavish. geez wheres your american pride? LOLOLOL :crackup

and yes, the roads absolutely suck in this area. makes me wonder where all those city taxes are going… :ponder

Don’t forget, they are able to collect welfare and do under the table jobs on which they don’t pay taxes and which allow them to keep collecting welfare, or out tax money, therefore sticking to us and “The Man” twice.

Almost seems like thats a smarter way to go if nothing else.

im having to resort to an under the table job, i just wish I could collect welfare, then I would be

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/whalen7840/4c8mkap.gif