Let the Bears pay the Bear Tax....I pay the Homer Tax.

No real basis for this other than it pisses me off that my OASDI withholdings has gone up. We knew it was coming anyways…

I bust my ass every year and this year I recieved my second highest salary increase in the past 11 years only to have ~3% taken away.

Can’t I have nice things…?!

Please list everything you will miss out on this year because your Social Security withholdings went up along with your level of pissy-ness.

This $$$ could have funded my Paint Job on my car, a decent lift in my garage, 2 round trip tickets to take my girlfriend to Europe, or fund Sobo to finish replacing the rest of my windows in my house.

Level of pissed off: Exgirlfriend found out you have a new girlfriend 1 month after you dumped her.

Those that say “Well the bigger picture…blah-blah-blah…”

FUCK. YOU.

I’m with you Luke…pisses me off too…

Don’t know yet. Won’t get a 2013 paycheck for another week. Looks like last year I donated $230.68/mo to the greater good. How much can I expect that to go up?

Belongs in the Official Bullshit thread.

^Same…already paying $200 more than I was before I got married for health insurance, plus retirement…This tax hike is about as awesome as a hammer to the scrotum.

I’m all for ranting about taxes… but you guys do realize the 2% drop in social security tax rate was always supposed to be a temporary measure right? They dropped it from 6.2 to 4.2 as a quick and dirty way to shove some cash into the working man’s hands hoping he’d run out and blow the money and stimulate the economy. Social security’s budget looked bad enough when it was pulling in 6.2%, it’s totally fucked if we try to keep it at 4.2%.

If you want big government spending you have to either make cuts or bring in more money. The country was pretty clear 11/6 they want big government spending but cry when they see 2% less in their paychecks. Wait till we actually have to start paying for all the shit this administration is promising, not just an existing program we underfunded for a little while.

Agreed with Jay. I am more pissed about a lack of entitlements being cut.

That said, still blows. I like monies :frowning:

4.2-6.2? So mine’s going up $122/mo? Balls.

None of you youngsters will ever see any ss anyway. Bwaaaaahhhh!
And all of this trickle down economics talk is BS, STFU and be a good little slave.

And by the way, there aren’t close to enough “rich” in this country to even make a dent in the kind of spending we’re doing, so expect to see your paycheck continue to shrink, either through direct tax initiatives or through trickle down as the costs of doing business here continue to skyrocket.

So what do you propose?

A) Live with it you whiney bitches.
B) Make more money selling drugs and keep all your profits.
C) Move to third world country, make $30k a year, and live like a king.
D) Quit my job, get pregnant, file for welfare, run up credit cards, file for chapter 9 because I suck at life and I need pity, and live off everyone elses hard earned money.

I find it so FUCKED that a “well” educated, single individual, with a decent job, can’t enjoy life because of thier tax bracket in NYS.

This also really grinds my gears. I could be funding my Roth IRA $200/month rather than “giving it away”…

But the government always has my best interest right…

I love the thread title BTW

I’ve kind of given up on the idea of fixing it through voting. I’m just trying to avoid the news while hoping the giant civil war comes soon so we can reboot and maybe divide the country up by political leanings instead of trying to get such bitterly partisan people to agree.

Obama puts in place the temporary cut. Everybody: That’s nice, thanks.

Cut runs out: Aqseklfjasdkl;fjasdklfjadfklasjdkl;!!!

^ You have a very interesting keyboard rant stroke. Are you left handed?

:slight_smile:

LOL just got an email from HR about the increase…I’m so exicted…I hate money!

Our HR never sent around a notice…:snky:

You know what your problems’ all is… you pay your taxes. Evade until youre caught and invest your savings in a good attorney.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-15liGfZkhVc/UFemxlw27gI/AAAAAAAAGwc/I-9F-AzKU8U/s1600/tumblr_lsntmaUXpT1qa9w04o1_500.jpg