GWB really does have a way with words..... :roflwtfugh:

http://www.spikedhumor.com/Article.aspx?id=2436

:zzz:

Its so great. I dont even HAVE to bash on him. He does it all by himself.

still angry you lost in 2000 & 2004?

can you point me in the direction of pittspeed…i seem to be lost somewhere on darkstars political forum

Actually the whole country lost

that shit is hilarious :rofl:

pretty obvious you lost lol

:rofl:

we’ll be seeing him making posts like this untill 2008, huh? lol, then till 2012

if you support bush youre the fool that lost

its funny how ppl support this fool but are getting ass fucked and not paying attention

All I gotta say is look at Bush’s approval rating and you will see how the whole country lost.

X1234567

the same shit would still be happening if kerry won… atleast bush never voted to raise the price of gas like kerry did before

:ugh:

thanks for reaffirming the total and all encompassing ignorance of the average Bush supporter.

you do know that with bush in office the price of gas has risen over 2 dollars more. when clinton was in office it was low 1 dollars now its in the 3 dollar range

kerry that bitch was up front, bush is a sneaky bastard

you’re retarded.

how much was a junior bacon cheeseburger when clinton was in office? 99 cents… now it’s 1.19… fucking bush must of caused that too

the whole country… MINUS THE MAJORITY THAT VOTED HIM INTO OFFICE

:dunno:

it wasn’t that funny… the reporter is an obvious bush hater… that comment wasn’t something to cause speechlessness.

ghey

He is losing support in his own party, they are afraid that he will reflect badly on the other republicans, and the majority that voted for him are also slowly turning. His approval rating is now high 30s, that is not a majority.

It seems the only people that still support him are all on this forum.