EvilSRT, Firehawk, and Badass!

Looks like rain fri, so how about sat night.

roll with the srt4.

digs with the f bodies.

:tspry: I was thinkin about making big hands ride with me so he can see what a fast green car is like :wink: Ill look for ya saturday

just change it to next week friday and you’ve got another contender

can i join sir choda>?

most deff

:tup: mark make sure u bring ur camera :tup:

i’ll have to roll out with ya when this goes…

I wanna see this. Can I hold the camera for one of you guys? :slight_smile:

sounds like fun! Be safe guys!

im gona have some fun with these goodyears before i mount the stickys…so i may be of no use from a dig…prolly not a roll either…but well see

get onyx in on this you girls… or are you skurred?

I’ll be out of town Saturday, and may be around Sunday depending on what time my flight gets in. You know how those damn airlines are.

ill be officially racing a week after my cars been running and tuned well…need some shakedown

then,… bring it on

either way if onyx is racing or not. he better be there taping with his baller cam

i’ll be more than happty to oblige him …

PS - how late are you guys going to start racing? later the better … i’m working

ooooooh snap the domesssics are coming to plyyyyy

:tup: gonna be some good runs

hope to see some good vids from these :slight_smile:

i dont think the neon is a dig car, but from a roll this might be intresting -Slopoke-

I will be out sat night. I just took mine out for a ride today. Just need to get some miles on the motor.

I would come but i’m still waiting on JnJ to hook the laptop up to my carberator and tune me up. Just joking, im putting meth on the car rite now and still ironing out some problems however sometime b4 snowfall ill give you a run choda :tup: