Evo 8 brembos & Evo F&R D&S Rotors w/ Pads and stainless brake lines

Located in Buffalo, NY (North Tonawanda/West Seneca)

these brakes have fairly low mileage on them. I believe they were on psphinx’s car before mine with very little mileage put on them and have been on my car for around 4k miles if that.

One of the calipers were replaced which is why they are a nice bright red and don’t look like an orange turd like the other three. They can be painted fairly easily and you can order new stickers on ebay, or you can get them powdercoated to be awesome by Justin @ Detective Coating

Looking for $450 firm for the calipers by themselves. will not separate. Include $50 for paypal and shipping if need be. Add $35 if shipping into Canada.

Looking for $200 firm for the rotors, brake pads and stainless brake lines. Will not separate. Include $75 for paypal and shipping if need be. add $35 if shipping into Canada

You bought mini brakes all around I take it?

Yea I just ordered them today lol. Black Friday deals were too good !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get the hydraulic ebrake setup for the rear or a staging brake?

I bought their hydro staging kit. I think Brian said they got those in just recently. I should have a few items coming in to install hold me over while they get the rest of the brake kits together.
I went with the standard rotor all around just so it would look the same Lol. My OCD outweighed the weight benefit of scalloped rear

Deposit received

im surprised that Justin didnt buy them

Someone should buy my X brembo calipers haha

pm detective coating on here or facebook, he is always looking for spares

Justin said he had too many cores already or they would be on the way to him now

Haha yeah I have too many 8/9 cores and most but not all X owners don’t spend money on their car and just drive them as is or both sets would be on their way to me!