FS: Brembo rotors/PBR pads

All these parts are from a S13 (non abs).
I have the following parts for sale:

• Brembo cross drilled rotors (excellent condition, used for 1.5 summers)
  • PBR pads ( LOTS of meat left on them!)
  • OEM calipers with carriers ( includes the rubber brake line)

After these pads/rotors were installed there was a noticeable difference in braking, i was very happy with them.

$150 for everything!

great deal…

someone with a stock car grab those

highly intresed .
location ?

kevin

416 989 1485

Markham.

Hey dude,

would you be interested in spliting it up? I could use the rear calipers, rotors and pads. Calipers were still in good working order? One of my rears is seizing, so I could use a spair set.

Thanks,
Andrew.

sorry guys i forgot to mention this in my post but this is the fronts only!

wait a sec
you thought $150 was for all 4 sides of brembo disc pad calipers hoses etc… :roll: …lol…good morning son but think first…

guys i have seen these parts rotors are like new and pads have 85-90 percent material left…and for $150 thats a deal…and dont reply saying you can get this all new for 10bucks because you cant this is cheap…

wait a sec
you thought $150 was for all 4 sides of brembo disc pad calipers hoses etc… :roll: …lol…good morning son but think first…

guys i have seen these parts rotors are like new and pads have 85-90 percent material left…and for $150 thats a deal…and dont reply saying you can get this all new for 10bucks because you cant this is cheap…[/quote]

Ok first off, they have been used for 1.5 years.
2nd, stock used 240 calipers with probably around 200k on them are not worth a penny.
3rd I know Alex and would not low ball him
4th you have 2 posts

Andrew.

wait a sec

guys i have seen these parts rotors are like new and pads have 85-90 percent material left…and for $150 thats a deal…and dont reply saying you can get this all new for 10bucks because you cant this is cheap…[/quote]

2nd, stock used 240 calipers with probably around 200k on them are not worth a penny.
4th you have 2 posts

Andrew.[/quote]

ok very true but
1.5years in alex’s car is like 5000km…why because it was away for winter and motor work
2nd…high km or not they are in working order clean and ready to work
3rd you know alex and was looking to pay 75 for 2 brembos and pad etc…that to me is low ball
4th i had a different user name b4 :wink:
thanks for coming out charlie

wait a sec

4th you have 2 posts

Andrew.[/quote]

ok very true but
1.5years in alex’s car is like 5000km…why because it was away for winter and motor work
2nd…high km or not they are in working order clean and ready to work
3rd you know alex and was looking to pay 75 for 2 brembos and pad etc…that to me is low ball
4th i had a different user name b4 :wink:
thanks for coming out charlie[/quote]
:lol: not once did I mention price.

yo dub, that picture in your avatar is way to big man.

someone buy these damn parts, everything is in amazing condition, calipers are in perfect working order and the rotors/pads are in great shape.

$150 isnt firm, make me a reasonable offer!

$150 is a crazy deal for this stuff… I’d pick it up if i didnt just get new crossdrilled for all corners from another member.

is there anyway to make these work with Abs, I need new front Everything and i really want these?

Bump. Make an offer guys i want these gone.

BUMP! I will let these go for $100 for EVERYTHING!!!
brembo rotors (mint shape), pbr metal master pads (LOTS of pad left), front oem calipers with brake lines (perfect working condition) and the carriers with the clips for the pads.

exact same set up i have for my brakes
brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors w/ PBR high performance semi metallic pads
thumbs up for this set up

hey will those brakes fit on stock wheels? if so i will be very interested if no one has baught them yet thanks.