Evo 8 Recaros

Driver’s side rails are modified to fit in Integras/92-95 Civics. Pass. side still has to be done. One cig burn in the driver’s seat from the prev. owner. Pretty good shape overall. Looking for $400, pretty firm. Selling because I’m going with something different next year.

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/LKSi89/DSCF3069.jpg

Gonna need a comparison shot for your hand, not sure I really know how big your hands are. Maybe put your hand next to a phone, a house, tdilogiks head, etc. Just a few photos so we can get an idea exactly how big your hand is.

Thanks.

lance i want these yo

Pending to a special someone

for the cummurho?

yesssir . they fit a fat man wonderful

I vouch for that haha

i should put evo seats in the tdi and i can pretend im driving the evo all the time

What all would be involved to finish the pass one, to fit 92 civic also?

red , your a dumbass . im gettin both ya chode . ill sell ya the camaro stock seats . there power and nice

John. Heres a spoon.

redevil… buy my ski rack you ignorant slut

Oh actually, will that fit an EM2, and hold a small canoe?

I dunno… but we could find out :thumbup

or you could just buy it without testing anything

that sounds like the stand up thing to do . red i cant eat your ass wit a spoon man fluffy would get pissed dude , besides that ya dont come hang out anymore . ya mad at me cause the last time i yelled at ya for takin a hammer to a dist lolol

Haha, I was not the one holding the hammer. I will hang out. Have to do the brakes on the roach bad. Maybe this weekend even. Shit.