VW seats in an eg civic?

i find the seats the most lacking part of my civic. i swapped the stock civic seats out for integra cloth seats, but i still find them pretty uncomfortable. i miss the seats in my old vws, they were extremely comfy.

i really want to put heated leather mk3 seats (from a gti) in my eg. a friend has a pair for sale. just wondering if anyone has done this at all? did a search and came up with nothing.

would i be better off just finding some rsx seats? ive never sat in a stock rsx, but i would assume they would be nicer than integra seats.

i realize that i could just cut the sliders off and have eg/dc sliders welded on, but i want to see if anyone has done this in the past before i go 100% fab

if there is a diy out there, link me please. thanks

how tall are you?

edit: i had rsx-s seats in my integra. i dont remember how tall i was then, or how tall i am now lol. but lets just say i was between 6’-6’3, unless you’ve got some major ghetto lean while you sit, the rsx seats will not be comfortable. i pretty much hit my head on the roof of my car.

however they were super comfortable seats, and hugged you pretty good while driving. but they were kind of stiff. i think the oem integra seats were more comfortable

if you want mk3 seats just sell your car and buy a mk3 lol

Pretty sure the rear of the MK3 go into a track in the body, and then front is center mounted. IIRC the civic ones just have 4 bolt holes. Sounds like a bit more of a job then not.

X…

buy a MKIII and swap your motor into it… the best of both worlds.

^^^ I’m with stupid. Lol

X…

get a pair of the jetta recaros, but some civic recaro sliders/rails and bolt it in :slight_smile:

What about finding a set of evo 8 recaro’s? These are aftermarket seats essentially with a factory rail slider attached to it, should be pretty easy to adapt.

Yup. Here’s a pic, don’t mind the lack of floors.:bloated: