Evo= GTI

I might be able to find an Evo in a week or two that would be willing to fill this slot. :snky::snky::snky::snky:

no need to rich, ill run him.

ill be at lancaster tuesday if everything goes as planned

who ever said I’m racing that srt?

Was at southgate last at 10:20, only car I saw there was a red civc(mickdads I think?) but could only stick around for 10 mins cuz it was my friends 21st birthday and we took him downtown… Newman was dancing up a storm too, haha

Yeah that’ll be a fair race seeing as though you got a gt35r in yours.

how bouts an evo w/stock turbo

i know someone with a stock turbo’d evo :snky: :snky: that will wanna run in about a week or 2…2 step awd launch = death to the GTI…his car would have pulled on me from a dig…sooooo…we’ll see!

How much you wanna bet?:thankyou:

Paul I wanna roll up to lancaster with ya!

I wanna see what that bitch can do now that it’s all good.

ok chief! dude you must honestly have down syndrome…his car has ~30 more hp than my car and about the same torque numbers, with bald tires, and another person filming, so given the weight of his car is 3200 lbs from the factory thats about 3500 lbs…my car with me driving is about 3700 lbs…so lets see, ~280 hp vs ~250 whp and similar torque/weights, FROM A DIG means he’s losing…i know you’re hanging from the dudes ball sack n shit but just admit it, his car isnt gonna win from a dig…i already admitted he would pull me from a roll bc awd roll races are about as fun as the special olympics (unless your paul and pwn everything in sight lol) he would need well over 300 hp to catch n pass me before we hit 100…it doesnt even matter anyways i already said no more dig races until my clutch is fixed…if he wants to get pwned by a stock turbo evo i already said i know someone that would fill in for me :carnut

maybe after hes done with you, you could run the turbo civic. then you can cry cuz my car is 1000lbs less than yours, 2400lbs (with driver)/220hp hmmmm…

my offer still stands, ill run on wastegate boost only lol

mmmmm

the bench racing is strong in this thread

This thread reeks of hoovers.

how about croy and I race tonight! Put all your bullshit excuses away and come get your ass handed to you… I have bald hard summers that barely grip and my stock clutch slips going into 2nd, but I’m not botching about it. If your is so worried about launching it, then go from a roll, all this bench racing math your talking should be an equal race even from a roll…

I stand by Racing tonight, if your not going to croy your a bitch

yeah specially kids that wont show up to race even though they’re talking shit

i do mike i was just drivin

woa take it easy broski…first off you dont know me, dont call me a bitch…as i recall you’ve been banned before in the past, so im gonna turn the tables and call you a bitch! your friend wants run his mouth and talk all kinds of shit about how your car is gonna win and im a punk and blah blah blah…great i understand everyone has friends that ALWAYS thinks their cars gonna win…from a dig YOU… DO… NOT… STAND… A…CHANCE! its the sad truth! and from a roll? a clutch still needs to grab whether its from a dig or a roll…i say if you dont know how a clutch works you shouldnt be driving a car thats manual, end of story… im not doubting your car isnt fast, im sure it is…and dude (c97x) why would u even talk about racing me with a honda? you clearly did ride the short bus to school and sit in the “special” classroom in highschool, you suck just as bad, just STFU or GTFO! im srsly tempted to say fuck my clutch and still run you just to shut you and your sack rider friend up…ill see how the rest of my day pans out and decide if i wanna run you or not…as i look at it, im not the bitch, i dont wanna run my car because i would actually like to drive it with a clutch…im smart, i actually think that one retarded fawking race isnt worth me not being able to drive my car…ill keep you on notice for later…oh and that evo still wants to run you, more than ever now and thats gonna be a shit show just a heads up for you “pal”

So, whos up for some Lancaster racing? I’d be up to race a few people in this thread…even the sac riders…and besides that GTI needs to go to the track so he can see the reality of what his car runs.

quoted for truth…

i understand everyone thinks their car is gonna run these super quick times but in all reality, chances are people are gonna be sadly mistaken…hell, the first time i went to NYI with my car people were saying “oh yea with those mod’s i ran a 13.8x or yea i ran a 13.6x and blah blah blah” so me being naive and inexperienced, i had high hopes…i ran a fuckin 14.2…its like saying yea i drive a z06, it runs low 11’s…well did YOU run those times? no, thats what a bunch of people are running…until you can backup what you’re “claiming” then its all talk…ive been to the track, i run mid 13’s…i know what my car is capable of…

^ if that was the grand prix at NYI the one day w/ the open exhaust then gooooooood christ! watch out is all im saying lol

Where the hell do all these clowns come from?