evo vs cobra

from the sounds of it, today was quite a day:excited

don’t mind the shitty camera. i was in a rush to grab the camera, i was gonna grab the better camera with zoom but i looked and it didnt have a camera thing so i grabbed the junker. then i got home and my new camera has a good zoom and woula been lots better

1st run… DIG

2nd run… 30-120 roll. evo was out about a car or so

:lol can’t see SHIT

evo said pzz

Pete, you suck/

i got my good camera sitting right infront of me:(

damn, i just watched em again. they are awful =(

Would be cool if:

A. Didnt have to hear the loud fuckin TDI in 1st vid

and

B. Could see the cars :lol

Who won the roll? Red car??

evo won both. I was there yo.

good work rubin, now do a higher roll where the cobra wont spin :slight_smile:

I dont think it would have mattered, gloves 3rd…Something was up with that Cobra…it’s either A> not making 505whp or B>Rubins car is trapping over 120mph…which…I doubt…cuz it only made 350whp…so im going with that cobra was NOT making 505whp. cuz even on a roll he was not coming back at all…was 40-120ish…

yo jones check your pms

checked and pm’d

ya we ran from 30-120ish it was a good run. i was going into that preparing to lose. im sure we’ll run again i always have a good time anyway.

On a side note, that was the first run i had after the tune and i can feel the difference for sure. it made 350whp and 346ft/lbs at 26psi on 93 octane. the bace line before the tune was 326whp. So i guess going 11.7 @ almost 117 isnt that bad. hopefully see an 11.4-11.5 at almost 120 on pump.

You light fuck! lol

Im REAL surprised the Cobra didnt roll out on the roll race. Spinning FTL lol

i agree

both cars sound fantastic!

yeah the RS is very VERY fast from a dig! it’d be extremely hard to beat him even with some slicks. perfect street car. i was expecting to get him on a roll but like austin said, my car doesnt make 500wheel in this summer heat, and i just pulled some melted plugs from my motor, lol. buut regardless, cudos to rubin for having a very well set up evo rs! it was fun!

sup dude!

yo wayne whats good