EVO X White Wheel Photoshop/Pic request

you and about every other nut swinger in the world.

Looks good, but again I am someone that wants to put Takata green wheels on a euro car

HaHa Yeah IDK the black and grey thing is so played out, I’d kinda like to see the white on grey done, i have to stop looking at it though Im liking it more by the minute LOL

I really hate when people slap white wheels on a white car, and the wheels are off a shade or two from the white on the car.

This application, however, looks better than I was expecting.

Rich did you guys drive by me on the 290 yesterday i was in the 08 black silverado that gave you thumbs up. I had no idea you got this, very nice!

+1, I kind of like it…

It looks better than I expected, but I’m not a huge fan of the wheels. Something about them bugs me. I’m sure it will a lot cleaner in person, though.

Ugh agreed, I hate white wheels on white cars in general, for the most part it always comes out looking ricey and stupid

white wheels are so ricer, but if that’s not enough - they always look dirty.

White on white is prolly the best color combo you could have. White on white that doesn’t match makes me want to slit my wrists. Especially when people take USDM Honda/Acura (Taffetta/bullsh*t white) and put JDM Champ white Type R wheels on them.

White wheels are not ricey. Especially when they are made by Rays Engineering… In my oppinion Ricey wheels are Rota’s in any size shape and color.

Also, with my gold wheels I had to clean them every day. Thats not a problem for me.

it grows on you.

how come you’re not re-using the advans?

what are the options for the jdm wheels?

he sold them already

props to you, I would rather suck my own dick than clean my wheels every day

Yea hit really is on me the more and more I look at it…

Id do that anyways if I could…

When you have advans two japanese twins suck your dick for you while your cleaning them… I’ts pretty bad ass…

very nasty car

do you like that bumper? they make one that looks like an r34 style, i can find some pics if you like

x2

edit: most any dark color for that matter… deff. helps make the car pop a little more

honestly rich i wouldnt do the white
i think it looks shitty
you have wanted te37s, just get them
run some 10 inch wide ones thats what the fender flares are for
and get a simple color like black or gold or grey
or go with something like that blue color they have

on evom
check it out
http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=377886