EVO X White Wheel Photoshop/Pic request

I’m trying to decide on what wheels to buy for my X. The crappy base GSR half wing is gone (Wingless) and I have Eibach springs on the way. I found a picture of a car that will look very similar to mine and I was wondering if someone could photoshop on some wheels. My car is Graphite Gray and originally I was gonna go stealth with a black or graphite wheel. However, I saw a picture of a GG Evo IX with low offset white TE37’s on it and I really liked it. It is not very common to put white wheels on cars that aren’t white so, I was wondering if someone could do some photoshop magic.

The wheel I’m looking at are the Gram Lights 57 Maximum in 18x9.5 +22 offset. White is obviously the color of choice.

Here is a link to a photo album with an older white evo that has the wheels I want as well as pictures of my cars “look alike”.

Please feel free to use photoshop magic to put the white wheels on the gray car. Also, if you have pictures of a Graphite Gray Evo X with white wheels I’d love to see them.

Thanks,
Rich

“so I am going to keep this thing stock”

I like how it looks wingless! There was a white one on EvoM without a wing and it looked horrible. I’m not sure, but I have a feeling white wheels will be the “center of attention” and not the car it self if you go that route.

X…

put the wing back on. :-p

How are you liking this in comparison to the other one?

i like it wingless a lot :tup:

i agree with xander tho, the white might be a little too flashy for the car, do you still have the gold BBS wheels from your old one? why not use tho? grey/gold would be very sharp IMO

I like it!

Pro’s:

Much more smooth, classy, and refined. Less of a track car.
Transmission is smooth as butter (once warmed up).
Better bang for your buck with mods. Mail order tune + TBE + Intake = 350 AWHP.

Con’s:

The car is gigantic and weighs 3500lbs.
More Expensive.

i agree with xander tho, the white might be a little too flashy for the car, do you still have the gold BBS wheels from your old one? why not use tho?

Gold isn’t flashy? I really like the gold wheels but, I want to try something new. Basically, I sold the Advans for $1800 and can get those gram lights or a set of used cast JDM wheels for around $1000. That $800 difference was used towards the new TBE and lowering springs I just got.

Here is a quick job someone on EvoXforums did for me:

I think this is F**king HOT

ehhhh its alright. wingless looks hot though

I don’t like the white, really.

I had white wheels on my blue maxima a LONG time ago:

here is the only pic i can find on my work computer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/maxima2.jpg

you should do it then, why ask what everyone else thinks when you like it! its your car so if you like it, do it :slight_smile:

Im indifferent about the wing and the white wheels… but obviously do what makes you happy.

He does own a shop correct?
A shop that performs service and aftermarket upgrades?

If so, then his vehicle represents the shop and the work it does.
If it is ulgy and everyone thinks it is in poor taste that reflects on his business.

i would do it, white wheels on any dark grey car looks great imo

WOW

the car looks AWESOME without the wing, for sure. I like the dark look better, but the white doesn’t look bad at all.

yuck dude, white wheels ftl.

also would be a total pain in the dick to keep brake dust off them.

but my wheel decisions suck, i bought rotas, so take it with a grain of salt :stuck_out_tongue:

… I just wanted the photoshop/pic, not oppinions. lol.

Well then here it is, IDK how I feel about it, but thats up to you its your car, I didn’t take off the wing, Its just a quick Chop, BTW thats someone else’s pic with my edit and chop, so I left their watermark on.

Black rims FTW in my book.

White wheels look decent on white cars ONLY.

I say nay.

IDK the more and more I look at it the more it grows on me, I’d usually not be a fan, but it looks decent on the grey

Well i like the rims, they look good, its just the color, i think a gunmetal color would look nice.