Evolution X...

I just took these yesterday, the owner is on another forum I am on and he wanted some shots taken of his new wheels. Very nice car!

Rota SVN? Good looking GSR. AMS make great parts. Mods?

Nice pictures

Awesome pictures.
That Evo is looking GOOD!

yah… pictures are looking gooood

Who made the crazy donut marks?

These are growing on me, Nitto Invo’s FTW too.

those wheels look fucking sick on that car.

nice pictures, RE30 knock-offs, or real? car just needs to be lowered a bit and it’d look really good. not sure which part of VT you guys live in, could have alot to do with the amount lowered.

INVO’s actually did terrible in the tire shootut, just saying :hug

He has a Cobb AP (stage 1), the 18X10 Rota SVN-R wheels with 275/35 Nitto Invo’s, AMS intercooler, and springs (I cant remember who makes the lowering springs).

Not sure, we pulled in the parking lot and they were there, so we decided to use them lol.

He just put the springs in the day before so they might settle a little, but it looks good in person, a very usable ride height. The tires rub in the rear on big bumps. He lives way up north and I think he is going to drive the car in the winter, so a dumped suspension wouldnt work too hot lol.

your reply is exactly what i was expecting to see. i figured he probably lived in some northern area ridden with deep snow. im on/off about ride height the car looks good, dont get me wrong, probably a very functional stance. but a little lower and that car would look killer… either way though, its doin work. :thumbup

very nice

I am VERY jealous of your lens collection!!! 85 f/1.2L and 135L ESP!!!

Great pics!

love the car! wheels looking hawt.

our local evo x owner has terrible taste and puts wings west bumpers on german cars. :slight_smile:

I’m going to sneak into your window and eff with your scale so when you weigh your food shit is all off. Oh…calamity will ensue. Take a trip over and look at the wheels on the car in person. You may change your tune negative Nancy.

not a fan of the X. but that one looks good.

this is y u are awesome justin! hahaha

do u drive it to work? maybe ill swing by and steal a lug nut today. :hug

Yah I daily drive it. It’s at my place of business 5 days a week.

justins gay wheels actually look pretty good. i tried to explain to emuscles that they look good on the car.

i love RE30’s reps or real, the wheel is an awesome design