Different color wheels on either side of the car.

Not planning on doing it, but i think this looks really cool.

holy fuck pics are huge lemee resize.

no.

don’t bother resizing, just delete em.

I think it’s cool as shit.

ghey… just cus its on a lotus doesnt mean its sweet :hehe:

I’ve seen different rims on each side up in Toronto at some car shows. Those seem to be the same rims… not as baller.

well, different STYLES probably means different WEIGHT…

I think it’s rad.

that right side looks bad as fuck. Maybe the left side would look better with red wheels

I agree that it would look better in another color that wasn’t white. Like a super dark red would be hot.

One of the guys who autocrosses at RIT has 4 different colored wheels, (I believe) orange, green, blue and purple, on his FC RX-7.

Pretty awesome.

if this was on a honda, you would call them a ricer.

Good thing it’s actually a nice car so they can get away with it. :roflpicard:

yea, no…

I do like my silver wheels but I have plans to paint the centers bronze/gold once I get sick of the silver. I should have 2 of them painted. I would do this and be called a dumbass. Then come next summer tons of “PPL” in the city would be doing the samething except with different style chrome wheels on their Lac’s and impalas

were thoes wheels taken off of a honda?

It’s interesting. When I was in San Diego I saw a Chevy Trailblazer that was painted half black and half white. The black side had black rims and the white side had white rims. They even did the interior of the car that way too. Not something I would enjoy but to each his own.

:gotme:

I don’t hate it.

yet your hating on an otherwise clean VW because he’s running side exhausts.

GTFO

i get it in that case, but to just have a regular car with two different colored wheels… nahhhh