Thoughts on these wheels (photoshop inside)

Matte gunmetal

Matte Bronze:

no.

I think a painted white wheel would look nice with a 20 series tires…

Do you have any picture of those?

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/images/bcp1qfevo.jpg

or something like this

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63356&stc=1&d=1191292284

I like the purple and the burnt yellow from the other picture as well. I honestly like the yellow ones in the last post a million times better. They don’t look like Rota Slipstreams. LOL

Don’t go with black, dark, gunmetal, silver or white… get some contrast color and stand out :tup:

Those work wheels only work on certain cars.

They’re not doin it for me here.

General rule of thumb, if you have to ask nyspeed, it’s a no

Yeah…I’m not really feeling the wheels you posted for the Lotus:(

I’m with Dan. Nothing else on the car is shiny metal so the wheels don’t really flow.

I like the Matte Gunmetal…but thats me i am strange

those wheels look bad on the car…

no

All awful, including the lotus Anonymity posted.

I really want to find some super concave one piece wheels with aggressive fitment, but it’s hard finding the right size and offset… that’s why meisters are great, because I can specify nearly any offset…

Maybe the wheels would look better if they were bigger and you PS’ed them with a tire with a smaller sidewall… but those kinda look like 16" wheels with 40 or 50 sidewalls.

meisters always look tiny…even in larger sizes

I’d get stock diameter wheels I think… 16F 17R Those are my lotus’ OEM tires in the photoshop… (P195/50WR16 & P225/45WR17)

Now I’m wondering if I should go up a size 17F 18R… That opens up a lot of options… But I don’t wanna look like I’m rolling around on rubberbands…

I think the matte bronze looks really good.

Not on the Exige…

By the way, sorry I never made it over to grab the wetsuit last night. I’ll call you later…

Well it’s not like running on a super small sidewall is going to hurt you ride quality; it’s already quite stiff!

Tiger: Have you ever had a golden shower done to you?

no

the gold looks real good imo

no