Excited to find this forum for Pgh people!

emoclew

When you post the links to your cars, put this tag in front ![ and this tag behind ]( and this tag behind ) the link (if it’s a picture link), and the picture will show.

that is already included if he is uploading them to here or if he is using like photobucket they provide the IMG link for u to copy & paste here

Hope this works. Here is my 2003 Z71 Suburban:
20" Maxxim Chrome w/ Nitto Terra Grapplers, Go Rhino Push Bar, Ceiling Mounted DVD player, Chrome exhaust tip and door handles, Remote Start and Alarm.

Here is my 1989 Bmw e34 5 series…1989 BMW E34 525i. 5 speed, 18x8 & 18x9 on NITTO’s, Bilstein/Hartge suspension, K&N intake, Racying Dynamic Headers, Remus stainless steel full exhaust, Mtech II steeringwheel and shift knob, alarm and full sound system

And my other BMW that I totally regret selling: It was a White 1989 325iS…

Nice E34. Have to agree on the 325, looks like it was a really nice ride.

welcome

welcome

nice lookin rides man

isnt there a car and truck shop like right when your getting into monroeville? i dont remember what it is called, but i remember passing it when going to delmont for hockey

wow , so gorgeous

nice beemer

Welcome to the burg

hi

95 m3 here…gotta love the bimmers

Welcome. Nice cars. I live in Plum too.

if you want to find a garage to do some sweet work to your ride i would call hybrid dynamics in latrobe. they are freaking awesome at building sweet motors

welcome fellow bimmer owner

Umm ya if you are looking for a truck shop you should check out Pro Trucks in Murrysville. Its right on 22. Nice people there too. I’ve been down there a few times to get parts for the parents H3

Welcome…

Welcome to PS.

One thing I will suggest is that you stay away from the F150 keys, if I was you I would just bottom out the keys you have now for more lift… the F150 keys is to much lift and inturn puts your CVs on to drastic of an angle, some will say that is not a big deal but I ran them on my truck for about 15k miles and had nothing but problems with my 4wd and front suspension. Yes it is a cheap way to get more lift but when it comes to IFS spend the money.
You may want to look into Skyjacker, they started a 3" kit for the Silverado/Sierras a few years ago (at the time was $850 which was rear blocks instead of full springs) and what was nice about it was you didnt have to drop the front diff if I remember correctly.