Excited to find this forum for Pgh people!

Hey all you cool people from PGH! Hows it going…

I moved here from Las Vegas a couple years ago and I have to tell you, I really miss the west coast. But PGH is growing on me.

What I miss is the huge availability of custom shops to do anything to your car or truck.

I have a Z71 Suburban and an Ols School Bimmer and I have a hell of a time finding anything for my cars… Specially in Plum/Murrysville/Monroeville area…

But I know after lurking around this site I will probably find more info out from you guys and gals…

Thanks again! and if you have a Bimmer or 4x4 chevy, let me know!

welcome, try talking with our site sponsors, everyone has their own little niche in the market and can cover anything you are looking for

welcome

welcome. you will have a harder time finding parts around these parts, but they can always be shipped.

:welcome:beer:

welcome. I’m from Plum originally.

Post some pics of your rides.

welcome

Welcome

Hi. I have a 4wd Chevy (aka The Texas Cadillac, 8ft bed, crew cab & whiter’n a snow storm!), but it’s not lifted. Those days are behind me now :sadwavey:

Welcome…

Welcome to Pittspeed … You will find what your looking for

Well there in lies another problem. I would not say I am all thumbs but certain things I need done, well lets just say, I am not to comfortable in doing…

For example, I bought new 7" HID fog lights for the front of my Suburban while in las vegas last week. I shipped them home but I am afraid to install them and do it wrong. It came with a simple diagram of how to do it but Im a bit nervous.

Also I am wanting to get new Bilstein Shocks along with leveling the fron of the Subruban with Torsion Key’s and adding 1.5 inch spacers in the rear to bring her up to Truck Spec’s, but in Plum/Monroeville there isnt any shops that sell the stuff. I can have a shop from Vegas ship it to me but where can I take it to get done at??

For my BMW I need the sun roof and right side window looked at. BMW dealer charges over 120 an hour a think so I just deal with the bad sunroof and window…

Sucks to be me. I am more afraid to break things so I dont do it because if I do, there still isnt a shop around to fix it…!!! :weak:

Welcome…the nice thing about this forum is there is always help out there be it from sponsors or just other members

Welcome to the site.

nonsponsor(

I just bought a high mileage E39 540. I’m looking for a deal on some M5 wheels or M Parallels, let me know if you have a line on either.

There are a few foreign places around, but they’re not always easy to find. Since we have a shortage of independent mechanics that like to focus on foreign autos they don’t really have to advertise much to stay busy.

Welcome. Glad to see I’m not the only one with an old school Bimmer here, even though mine’s a little older and not even road worthy yet. Haha

welcome

Thank you all for your welcoming support…

Can I not post pics until I have more than 5 posts?:zzz:

I would love to share my rides with you

u gotta upload them, then insert the IMG link

welcome

Hmm, not sure how the uploader works…

I will post links to my car’s for you to take a look…