Exhaust problem

Y-pipe doesn’t fit up to headers (off about 3/4"). Going to call MAC but I’ll probably just have to get it bent a little. Any suggestions where to get it done, or any other ideas?

got any pics of y pipe?

Woohoo! Stuck a 2 ft piece of pipe in one end & stood on it, had the wife kneel on the y-pipe to keep it from moving, and pulled really hard. Back under car to check fitment. Repeat about 6 times & it goes on now. Not a perfect fit but it shoudl pull together and little copper gasket maker should seal it up.

I knew doing all those deadlifts would pay off some day!

Now if I can just figure out how I can get a wrench on the one nut I’m good. I see a broken 1/4" extension in the future.

:kiss:

someon should of warned you about MAC products they are really cheaply made shit

Had just as much trouble with my Borla y-pipe, actually it was worse. Did a lot of research and for the price it was the best choice for me. Didn’t want to do LTs, AS&Ms were a fortune, plug access sucked with some others. Since they aren’t stainless, they’re a good bit cheaper, but I went with the Jet Hot coating. We’ll see if they put out! :x:

i know MAC shit for stangs is garbage

How many Products have you had :stick:

lets see suspension are from them plus i seen their headers= junk, heard the mufflers=junk seen the pipes junk

how many problems do i have ? Zippo Notta Ziltcho.

haha shit that could be a long list of things…are we talking about the car again?

nope, the OBGYN.

:confused:

www.jeeves.com or www.google.com

nope speak it