wtb asap 3rd gen f-body header y pipe

i need the offroad y pipe for headers asap

What the hell did you do?

what do u mean?

anyone? i got $ in hand i need this exhaust hooked up so i can finish tuning tat and the cops keep gettign called due to open headers lol

no one here has a pipe laying around?

anyone?

Make one?

Longtubes, shorties? c’mon man. Summit has a few Y pipes for shorties that are like 100 bucks. If you’ve got LT’s, why not just fab up some duals. I did mine in my driveway last year in an afternoon.

What kind of headers? They all arnt the same. My buddy has an old Hedman ypipe laying around he’d most likely sell

there shorty style, id rather not pay 150 for a new one and wait 3 days to get it if ican get it cheaper and quicker so lmk bout the one ur buddy has

thanks steve

the issue is , id make one, but i cant work on my car right now, i have 2nd degree burns all over so im trying to find one for my car so my cousin can install it for me,

what style headers do you have

im pretty sure there shorty style, there not long tubes, thye look like the ones that come with a y pipe in a kit at summit

get back to me asap id buy the y pipe he has

anyone have one!!! i ghettoly hung 2 mufflers for now straight off the headers but they sit too low i need this y pipe