WTB: 82-92 camaro headers

looking for a set if headers… if anyone has anything let me know

got a set of flowtech shorties. 70 buckz unused

edelbrock tes shorties plus ypipe for 60

Have full set of hooker super comp long tubes 1 5/8" primaries, headers come down and turn to pass side to dual 2.5" custom exhaust w/ H - pipe, and flomaster afterburner mufflers to 3" outlets. All for sale works good. went 7.38’s w/ it. let me know if your interested or not.

price?

$400. You’d just need to either weld or put flanges where i cut the pipes to remove. Headers alone new were over 400 bucks. Car is in tonawanda if you want to see them b4 purchase.

I have a set of hooker long tubes not sure which model 100 bucks takes them

ROFL, you are joking right?

what is this english class. weld the pipes up again or put flanges in. whatever who cares. $400 let me know.

bought a set from testicle thanls though!

I was not correcting your English. I was laughing at your astronomically over priced broken headers. Good Set for $100>Busted Set for $400

lol. ITS NOT JUST HEADERS, can you read. For clearification, long tube super comps were welded at collectors to custom mandrel bent 2.5" tubing. It all doesnt come out in one peice, so you cut them. Its not hard to lay a bead and weld that back up. To all else out there. ITs a complete 82 -92 camaro exhaust that WORKS, and sounds great. let me know. $400.