Exhaust Questions

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows how much welding a 3" high flow cat to my 3" catback exhaust and downpipe would cost me give me an estimate.

Also I’am going to be going rb25 in da winter when i store my car and i was wondering when i get rb25 in do i need to get a whole new exhaust system or will the one i have now be alrite?

Let me know, Thanks!

If any1 is going to ask I have a blitz nur spec r catback and a magnaflow cat.

you will probably be ok using this exhaust. U will need a different downpipe though. If u plan on keeping ur car smog legal spend a little extra money and get a metal core catalytic convertor. The normal magnaflows like to blow out. they are cheap replacements over stock. Magnaflow has metal core ones now.

U dont want to weld the cat to ur exhaust or dp, u will probably want some flanges so u can drop the exhaust easier. I wouldnt see it costing more than $100 installed. If u dont buy the cat urself $200 installed is the going rate

Thanks for your help and how can i tell if its a metal core catalytic convertor i paid 100 for it at partsource and on da net it shows me that its a metal core but i cant see metal core anywhere on the box.

This is what i bought …