Expensive Ugly Ass Hybrid < 99FRC

the GTO is a .57 with a 3.46 axle ratio

yeah idk what the ratios in f-bods/gto’s are but thats what the vettes have with a 3.42 ring gear

Woo hoo! .7 in 5th, 4.1rear!! FTW!!!:rofl

56 actual mpg> computer generated 30mpg.

But yeathe lsxcars get prety good mpg for what they are!

I have been in the 28-30mpg range with my TA. Not since it has been in limp mode tho. More like 24-25 right now. :frowning: Hoping for 30+HWY when it is tuned right.

ive gotten 22-23 with the truck a couple times but mostly 18-19 around the city!!! but the lsx cars seem to do pretty well!

Or more.

99 C5 should be getting 26 or so MPG at best. Still impressive.

I got 25-27MPG when I tuned my VR-4 to a CEL on the highway. That car made like 600AWHP+. However, that’s misleading because it’s a FI car on pump gas, etc.

I’ve gotten a calculated 26 with my Vette, not bad for a car that makes well over 800 at the crank on high boost. Corolla averages 32-34.

Looks like your oil pressure sensor is fucked bud.

typical GM. Oil pressure sensors are always fucked on GM’s.

Yea it has been for a few weeks now…:Idiots

yeah i noticed that as well, figured he already knew…

Given it’s a GM, you might get parts at a discount soon… :slight_smile:

?

fuck i cant get better than 14mpgs with my trans am, fucking 42lb injectors and a blower dont equal to get gas mileage

My shit has 42’s…I can’t see the blower costing 12MPG lol. Heavy foot?

This is a little off topic but I just got 29.8mpg 50/50 cty/hwy in my 94 Olds siera. In the winter months it averages 26-27

weird I have 42lbers as well and get mid 20’s. High teens city.

FML. 20mpgs here.

Did you use the GTP injectors? I strangely enough came across a set recently. LoL