Extra Windows 7 laying around anyone????

I am tired of my laptop right now. It has some major issues and its getting quite frustrating trying to do anything with it. Granted its around 4-5 years old so I don’t expect it to be perfect. I upgraded the Ram in it and it helped some but its still slow and keeps freezing/having other issues so I want to pick up a Full version of Windows 7, completely wipe everything off my laptop and start from scratch. I am almost positive that there is a virus lurking somewhere b/c one of the issues is that everytime I start it up (shut down and start or even just restart) the screen will stay black. I have to go into the task manager, end the “explorer.exe” process and re-start it… then it finishes booting up. Anyways, I was wondering with all of the youngin students out there who seem to be getting some good discounts on windows 7 if anyone had an extra copy laying around that I could buy off you. I would like to get a genuine copy so I can get updates and all that jazz.

I would love to get a new laptop but its just not in the budet at the moment and I need to get a decent desktop first for picture editing… so the better I can get this one working, the happier I’ll be for now… lol.

Thanks in advance.

Cliffs:
Current laptop sucks balls.
Need Genuine copy of Windows 7 from anyone that may have an extra laying around that I can purchase off you for a decent price.
???
Hopefully profit with a newish laptop that I don’t want to throw out of a 20 story window.

what are the specs of it? i’d probably go xp pro fresh install before win 7 if it’s that old.

P.S. - the internet has all the Win 7 copies you could ever want.

^this

And you can get updates.

Torrents…

Windows 7 ULTIMATE x86 x64 Fully Activated August 2010-CHR…google…