Extreme Dimensions Silvia Bumper

http://www.extremedimensions.com/6684.html

http://216.55.128.40/sonnic2/ExtImages/89_s13gp1front.jpg

SO I have this fron bumper^. It fits like pooh. I will have to adjust the wheels arches (enlarge the fronts) so they fit into the bumper.

The rebar, I had to hack to shitt, it was either that or start chopping the bumper up, and well, its fibreglass so I will leave it as strong as it can be. I don’t plan on bumping anyone anyway, if so oh well I’ll destroy the bumper.

NOW; for my question, the S13 Zenki (USDM) turn signals do not fit, the opening are about 1" longer and 1/4" shorter than the lights. I have been told they are the same dimensions (USDM ZENKI) as Silvia signals

Any Ideas, I may have to make a template and scoure junkyards but would rather not. They look as though 5th gen Prelude lights may fit. I have e-mailed the manufacturer to ask but am awaiting replay and am not going to hold my breathe.

Thanks

my opinion is to make it work.

dont bother tyring to deal with extreme regarding anything. they are terrible from my experience.

i ordered a kit long long ago for my mustang, not only did they send me the bumper for the wrong generation (clueless) but they are no good when it comes to rufunds or re-imbursments.

fitment was also an issue. I had a proefessional body guy do everything from re-shaping the from bumper to fit the arch of the wheel wells to having to put a whole layer of extra fiberglass along the inside of the rear bumper for more strength.

this is why im happy with nissan’s oem bumpers. they look good imo.

-I am not going to be happy with the result if I just use the too small signals
-Extreme got back to me, “I believe they are for teh JDM ones” he said (useless)
-Unfortunately I do not have an OEM bumper, this front end never had one when it landed in Canada in 2003, and the 1st fibreglass bumper (fit better) but was broken to pieces when it arrived as a 1/2 cut

i hope it all works out for ya

if you end up not using that bumper, contact mssc

one of the boys there got me an origin bumper at a pretty good price, i had no issues with fitment what so ever.

oh, I’ll use this bumper… This 1989 coupe is going to cost me enough for paint as it is, without replacing brand new parts.

god dam it, teh thing takes 1986-1988 Civic bumper lights

but they need 1/16th" taken off all the way around to fit without stressing the fibreglass.

is that what that one turn signal we found was from?

As best I can tell, yes. And honda cannot run the #'s stamped into the plastic as they are manufacturer #'s… But a Mech. @ Stratford Honda steered me in the right direction…

thats too bad your having trouble with the bumper, it’s a nice looking piece.