eye speek engrish

http://cgi.ebay.com/i-pod-16gb-touch_W0QQitemZ260383953157QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_MP3_Players?hash=item260383953157&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:1|39:1|240:1318

really?

read the description…
3rd grade English fail…

,x.cfbnjksdfhvglsgnfvlhgbsdlifvgbasiudgfblvhawegbflhvgasdjfgvahlgfvhagfhgbvashcgavhgbfhagbfvhbzsd

Seriously though, how do people bid on that?

owwwww

my brain hurts

as i looked at the pitcher it lookes like the skreen is cracked but it is not its must be a shatto

omg. i lost it when i read shatto lol

ohohh shadow! lol.
I spent like 4 mins trying to figure out what the fuck that meant. lol.

lol

holy shit. i’m quoting for the future…

hi i have this one year old i pod touch 16 gb that we bought about one year ago that we bown loaded songa then it stoped working and we can not get it working a gine and we took it back to walmart and thay sead we need a recite and acorce we can not find it so we are out of luck so hear it is if you work on theses it mite be somthing simpol or not but it is as is no refunds at all the skreen will not power up but when you hook it up it reeds it in the compter but it will not do enythang els thanks for looking if you need you can call me at 440 341 1715 as i looked at the pitcher it lookes like the skreen is cracked but it is not its must be a shatto skreen is good just will not tern on

lol. someone please call that number.

wtf

lol… Puertorican?

and someone bought it? lol

i currently live in that area code. that ad doesn’t surprise me one bit.

edit: just did a reverse lookup. the seller is 5 minutes from me. im the minority around here. its 99% presidents

not only that but they paid a lot of money to buy a broken one.

wow…just wow

Someone bought it for $182.50?? HUH?

It’s okay, I speak fluent Mongoloid.

You’re all welcome.

E: It probably just needs to be put in recovery mode and get reset from iTunes, I had it happen with my iPhone once. It’s not a biggie, and it seems reasonable, based on his description. I would have paid $182.50 to get that, fix it, and resell it, if I were in the business.

no periods or anything. This is worse than I can do

that person probably does speak English but just can’t spell or read like half of the American public. Stay in school!!!