F-B-A: another satisied customer

really?? i probably know you then, how long ago did you go there?? i went to julian a few times, but the weight room is small in that little basement…

you know me because i got you car parts at cost, remember? ive been at julian for the last 3 years

oh yeah, i forgot about that…did you go the gym at night???

i go around 5 everyday.

thats why, all the idiots who only go there to socialize go there around then, and it sucks for the 5% who want to workout…

do you like julian??

:bsflag:

yeah. but like you said, the freeweights area sucks. but having the steam room and sauna and being open 24 hours is nice

5 PM for any gym sucks, I just eat at home and go at about 7:30-8:00 and it is fine.

i get in, get out and never really have a problem

I just hate waiting to use anything. I wnet to my gym at peak hours and for some things i had to alter my workout b/c there is so many people.

i always say im gonna work in with you, instead of asking…or say how many sets do you have left…

I do sometimes…but if there is a big difference in weight…or if it is the squat rack it is hard to work in at times. Then add in I am still doing the 10 sets with 60 seconds rest …so that doesnt work. I will just stick with going somewhat later…there are less people there and I have my choice at anything I want.