F-B-A: another satisied customer

just left from a little stereo install, very clean setup, and great price. whenever you want to go the gym chaz, call me

Another satisfied customer, chaz does great work!!!

x2

he did a great install in my truck

pics?

I’m still happy with my install he did close to 2yrs ago.

It was just changing out my rear blown speakers and installing my component speakers up front.

he has a nice set up from what the ladies say also… :dunno:

haha any ladies who wish to second that opinion can drop by and give me a once over, a few times…

Thanks guys i appreciate the back pats, it sure feels nice, and 06ser… i smelled like a gym yesterday, lol think thats the gym bag smell actually.

btw im ready when you are, just try not to laugh at my curling 40lbs. on a bar…

sexy white girl will be setn right over for ya!

how about next week. and my gym bag had a tube of ben gay explode, and it never went away. makes a nice air freshener

haha, what gym you go to, guess i need to buy a membership.

As big as you are there is no way you only go once a week.

i work out everyday and go to ballys in wexford. join and ill work out with you a few days a week until you feel good to lift on your own…

oh man, F ballys, maybe you can pm me a routine for little people… lol

c’mon chaz, you go with me and you’ll be fine, plus they have more eye candy then any other gym around…

Damn… I do need to get back to the gym again… boy do I miss that!

honestly, they are multiplying at ballys…there used to be a handful, now its like a requirement if a girl joins she must be hot…

Ever been to Oxford Athletic Club in Wexford (The Cabana Bar and Gratzie! are attatched)? I hate that fuckin’ place after going with a few friends, but the girls there are top notch.

last time i was at bally’s it was such a clusterfuck of people you could barely do anything

which 1 do you use?? south hills sucks, way too many people. north hills is perfect, 1 level, tons of room, the biggest free weight room out of any of the 3 bally’s in pgh…

i go to Julian. but the one i was at once was the north hills one