system setups

ill probably get flammed for this but who all has a good system in their car…if u do post pics and info of wat u got and pics of ur enclosures, if there custom fabricated

oh yeah and make sure to post the address of where it is parked at nights too. :nono:

lol i knew someone was gonna make a post blike that when i was typing it

Your just full of stupid fucking questions arent you?

I’ve got great system in my trunk.

Golf clubs, 2 folding bag’d seats, tool box, usually a couple bags of groceries.

How about you hit up a car audio forum for this question? I know you can’t be as dumb to think your gonna get a good response on here.

lol true

Don’t you live at F-B? I’m sure you’ve seen some nice setups.

yeah

:1320:

this thread was a good thought, it’s just nobody wants to advertise what they got

maybe he if would have posted it in the right section it wouldn’t get flamed

I have two JL 10’s, two of the old PPI art series amps, MB Quart separates, Pioneer head unit that have been in the Trans Am since '95. I would rather take it out and gain another tenth in the 1/4 but I still want at least something in there to listen too, and I have no motivation & not enough time to mess with it.

Other two cars have stock systems, and the Bose one in the '02 GTP is good enough. The '05 GTP Monsoon system sounds like poop compared to the Bose, but again I have no interest in the hobby anymore so it’s staying stock.

There’s your one token serious post!

Eclipse CD7000, Eclipse XA5000(using 4 channels) Polk 6.5, alpine type r tweeters in stock location crossed over by a/d/s/ front doors. Kicker SSMB 8’s rear deck. Kicker 1000.1 pushing 2 10" Kicker CVX’s. nothing special, but it’s all getting sold in the next month or so. working on fiberglass box today and new 3 way component system for front.

It looks like hell, but sounds like buttah.

post pics of fiberglass box when done and my cuzin is puttin three components in the front also

not 3components… a 3 way system. 8" midbass 6.5" midbass and 1" tweeter. i’ll get some pics up of the whole car when i get it done. not working on it again until this weekend. box frame built, needs resin and mat.

i got a sparkomatic 8 track and some kraco speakers

I bet that sounds best when its off.

oo thast gonna b cool when its done cant wait to see it

In my car I have an Alpine Type R (12) in a ported box with a 400w Audiobahn amp. I just put a Jensen DVD player in the dash too. The rest is stock.

In my truck I have Infinity component set in the doors and Pioneer 4x10s in the rear. I have the same 12in sub in a totally custom fiberglass box/amp rack. Pushing about 600 watts from an MTX amp. I have another MTX 4 channel amp powering the door/rear speakers. For a head unit I use my modded Xbox and a fold down 8inch screen.

My Blazer has an old Am/Fm radio and maybe a speaker or two works.