F-Body & LSX Enthusiasts!

as much as everyone hates them, i really do like the c4’s, im gonna stick to my plan and get a c5, but they really are a nice car and as you said their a damn good platform. And you can pick them up CHEAP right now.

LSX swaps in C4s are the shit. There are a few nice ones. I like the last C4 ZR1 especially in Competition Yellow Pearl

ehh i hate yellow cars, but c4’s are G-status idc what anyone says

watch what you say about LSx motors in LT1 based cars…John might fall off his rocker if we continue to talk about LSx’s all the time.

lsx=fail:ahh

C4= teh suck

lol.

c4’s are dumpers

ill sell you my shit cheap if you want it

i think ill like what im doing for now…thanks for the offer dooooode:hug

C > F > S > A

A-Body = Cutlass Ciera. LoL

After our journey down south I wanted to meet up for a group dinner. My girlfriend suggested Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville as she knows she is going to want a few drinks after a long car ride. Let me know what ya think. I am open to other suggestions too.

http://www.margaritavillemyrtlebeach.com/index.php?page=menu

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=4709+North+Kings+Highway,+Myrtle+Beach,+SC+29577+(La+Quinta+Inn+%26amp%3B+Suites+Myrtle+Beach+at+48th+Avenue)&daddr=1114+Celebrity+Circle,+Myrtle+Beach,+SC+29577-7465+(Jimmy+Buffett's+Margaritaville)&geocode=FYKSAgIdI91M-yltYfk6pWgAiTHV1EfMXqW3vQ%3BCWGfpgdT2jh-FbVvAgIdyVZM-yGSBIlrLJtNNyllHb_TH2kAiTFSRz0LcpR_RQ&hl=en&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=33.754472,-78.911558&sspn=0.254619,0.422974&ie=UTF8&z=14

American JUNK ITT.

Worst moderator ever ^

Ugliest moderator ever

that place is so over rated. I have gone there the last 2 years and you need a reservation to even touch that place. If you just show up, you will be waiting inline for a minimum of 2 hours.

Yeah f#CK that then… any other ideas? You know the area better. I have never been.

theres places to eat everywhere.

Joe’s crabshack was pretty damn good.

hey also have a huge hooters right there also.

margaritaville is really good, but agreed with smokin, very overrated and very busy. Theres tons of really good restaraunts all around down there, most of which have good drink choices, ITS MYRTLE BEACH!! everyone is looking to get drunk after getting there haha

Johawk - Is there anyway you can contact someone in charge of this event. I would really like to participate in the Race Day but see it is limited to Fbodys. I will gladly pay extra or donate to the overall show if that will get me in at the track. Thanks.