F#ck Canada!

US was the better team in this game. Canada’s goaltending was horrible, and their defense couldnt keep up with the speed of the US forwards.

I enjoyed watching most of the IIHL championship series. Some of those games looked better than the NHL, and reminded me of play-off hockey.

NHL is a bunch of millionaires playing a game. Most of their season they just go out there and play “meh” hockey.

These kids are not playing because they are rich… they all had their hearts in the game and that made awesome things happen. It was truly great to watch and I can’t wait to buy tickets to go to some of the games next year!

So, whoever said “who cares” … I’ll answer with “probably every NHL fan who enjoys watching a great game”

I think the NHL has too many teams and the regular season is wayyy too long… also, they need to cut down on the number of teams that make the playoffs… kinda cheapens the regular season if half of the league makes the playoffs…

i used to be an avid hockey fan… but, im sorry, the NHL sucks right now

lol, you can win 85 consecutive games, then lose 4, and you’re out in the first round.

The game will be at hsbc next year. I can’t wait!

Wrong tournament. This was under 20, the under 17 was done earlier (The US won that too)

I just came in here because Canada is gay and was disappointed to see it was a homoerotic hockey love fest.

Why does the general US population care about this again? Proof that they do?

Because the majority of them are unemployed and there was nothing else to watch on TV :smiley:

I believe the unemployed demographic aligns closer with basketball. :rimshot:

:lol:

Real hockey fans appreciate the tournament for what it is. All the people in this thread talking shit need to gtfo and find something better to do with their time than to come into a thread that doesn’t interest them in the first place and start shit.

:word:

Yes! I am seriously debating getting some tickets to see some of the top skill in the world play @ HSBC. These kids are going all out to win this thing, so the tickets are well worth the dough IMO.