F#ck Dumbestics, Turbo honda 4L

c’mon man, i saw it out once

i think the best thing about the video was the dude’s voice :lol:

I don’t hate Hondas, in fact I like them. But it is true that the nuts on my wheel studs have more torque than most Hondas!! Also, my Gatorade bottle has more displacement :wink:

I cant wait to graduate and make real money. Then i can have the toys i desire… golf clubs and a car i cant fit them in.

ah livin the dream baby living the dream.

Is this a bad thing…?
Personally I enjoy get ~40 mpg and owning a car that is very cheap and easy to fix.
but hey. Thats just me.

so defensive the honda guys are.

Id rather pay a lot of money to make up for my short commings, but thats just me.

wrd lol

man that car sounded nice

OMG! who are you!!!

X… :smiley:

these were funny points of contention ~5yrs ago

they are no longer funny

1. he says 640 hp, not 740. Not for nothing, starting from 500, 640 isn’t that impressive.
  2. a Corvette can make big HP? No way.

Well, if it is 640 Horsepower, I’d still say thats quite a good number, considering that 500 you are talking about is not to the wheels. I believe it was somewhere around 440 RWHP, which means about a 200horsepower increase. But I guess that isnt impressive to you for just Heads and a Cam. I’d say they did a good job.

And your second point has some of the dumbest logic I have ever seen.
A Subaru can autocross? No way. No need to have one in your avatar If you’re gonna bitch about this thread

Not very well actually, at least for D stock. ITR’s and R32’s tend to pwn me. God forbid I should depict my own car in my avatar.

I still don’t know why I should find that number that impressive. 640 HP isn’t the end all, let alone in a Corvette. Excuse me for not drooling.

640horsepowa to da ti-a’s (tires) no tricks…lol

That little weekend project/bolt on probably put it in enzo territory.

Z06:The poor mans ferrari.

I think some of the Honda guys are a little defensive? I have owned a number of Hondas, at least 6 I can remember though only 1 was a car and liked them all. Relax and enjoy your cars, rice burners that they are :wink:

ahem* 453rwhp

ive got the December '05 Motor Trend on my lap :stuck_out_tongue:

I just don’t understand the logic you are using. Because it is faster than a Subaru or Honda from the factory (obviously costs more, well besides the overpriced NSX), you are bitching that its still not impressive. That car looks fully streetable, and should easily do 10’s.

Some people want a car that is fast as hell, but still able to be driven on the streets, and for that, I’d say this car is pretty damn impressive.

You’re probably the same type of guy that would drool over a stock skyline, but you bitch about a 640hp vette.

:gtfo:

:lol:I’d like to see how it isn’t overpriced.

My point was that some people expect something to be totaly assinine or it isn’t impressive.

Try again. The Skyline is a great platform, but it’s no supercar stock.

And I’m not bitching about the Corvette, I never said I didn’t like Corvettes.

Again, I apologize for not drooling.

Because it was a direct competitor to the Ferrari 348, 355 and 360…not the fucking corvette…if anything it was underpriced for the market they were going for.