F*ck Geoff and his bandwagon of free detail losers...my detailed MR2

Geoff, I still don’t know how you convinced them all, but the joke’s now on you now that my car is red again…

Kustom Play and I spent all day Saturday restoring he paint on my MR2 for it’s lucky new owner…

Products used were Meguair’s Polishing Compound and Meguair’s Liquid Wax, Nano Polymer. Not cheap, but terrific stuff…

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Repainted the wheels and exhaust while I was at it…

Car really came out nice…

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

That’s all, folks.

Looks red again, Joe! Good job.

damn son! so youre selling it?

Lol, so angry.

How bad was it before?

My computer makes it look like shiny pink, haha.

That’s his camera. I had the same problem taking picture of my GTO until I got my SLR. My point and shoot just couldn’t capture bright red correctly.

And what is this about new owner? I never thought you’d sell that car.

It’s really an inside joke between Geoff and I.

As far as letting it go JayS, it’s to a very worthy owner. I’ll post more photos on Thursday when it’s delivered…

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

I <3 Geoff
His meat is better.

Looks Awesome!

Don’t forget to give me my wheels back Bro! :slight_smile:

PM’ed.

Noice!

DID HOWIE BUY ANOTHER MR2???

If he did, it wasn’t from me…

I was just pegging him as the very worthy owner… What type of paint did you use on the wheels? Did you clear coat them as well?

If you and your helpers were to make $15 per hour working on your paint since you took ownership, would you have made enough money to get it resprayed?

One helper + me * 6 hours each = 180 doll hairs. So, prob. not…

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

And Mike, no clear, just single stage.

I wish this thread had more pictures, perhaps in 5 degree increments around the car next time instead of 15?

I wish you’d bring something of value to threads you post in, perhaps 5 percent of the time instead of 0%?

The pics don’t do it justice but I can tell it looks great. :tup: