F/S 1985 MERKUR XR4TI

For sale 1985 Merkur XR4TI. For you youngins thats a german made ford with a 2.3 litre Turbo. Just put lots of front end work into her and she needs a good home. Fun quick car thats has lots of potential. $2500.00 OBO.

I also have a spare 2.3 Turbo engine

makes a man wonder why you bought a 240sx. Bump for a good car.

The 240 was a work deal I couldn’t pass up, If I had a garage and extra money I would totally do the Merkur. The Nissan is a more reliable car since I’m moving to the west side and working on the south side. I had big plans for Chico(Merkur) but wrong time in my life right now. :E

I would love to see someone fix it up real nice, those engines are very strong and can easily do 300HP.

The Merkur is sold, I know you all wanted it sooo bad :lol: Going to a good home, the kid is going to have a kick ass car when he’s done.