FS: Datsun 280zx *testing waters*

the 240 needs more funding :frowning: i must sadly sell my other project.

1983 Datsun 280ZX, turbo, 2 seater, 5 speed, T roof

The car is in great condition, I’ve been getting it ready for fresh paint for summer, but I need money for school and my S13 so im being forced to sell her. The car has 120,000 original miles on it’s 2.8 litre Turbo motor. The T3 turbo spools and runs perfectly, the car starts up and runs like a dream. Clutch is nearly brand new, tranny is mint. The car also has Tokico 7 or 8 way shocks and 1.5 drop Tokico springs and all the bushings have been done. It is a 2 seater and the rear section has been gutted. The car is original gold but is half primered now. anyone with basic skill can finish the car, or a body shop could do it in a day or two.
I have loads of extra parts that i will include with the car, including a MINT hatch with wiper and glass in tact. a nearly mint gold hood with original Z emblem, a very rare UN-CRACKED dashboard, stock sterio, spare window glass, extra tail lights, and tons of other stuff. the extras are worth over a G alone. It also has the OEM (JDM lol) Turbo Z wheels with “Z” center caps.
The car also comes CERTIFIED!!! and is E-TEST exempt, so your set to plate it with no problems :wink:

for everything, Im asking $2300 OBO.
I’m open to low ballers despite all the extra parts and the suspension upgrades, not to mention the low miles.

This car is faster than a stock SR, its a highway killer and it would make an amazing track/weekend car or an original drift machine.

PM me. if i get any reasonable offers i’ll sell it, if not im in no rush till spring.

PICS UP SOON

Drift Master i think his username might be interested in this he wanted a 240z before so he might want this let me talk to him :slight_smile:

Very interested in this car. Please get me some pics asap so we can go further.

digistar_media@hotmail.com

pics will be up tonight if i can get rogers to fix my internet.
im rocking the at work posts right now hehe

500 bucks

pffft* for 500 i’ll give you the spare parts

$2300 obo

Doesn’t feel so cool from the other end does it…

Good luck with sale dude, I’m looking forward to pics and would pick this up for asking amount if had some extra cash around.

Andrew.

wheres that pic ?

pics will be up tonight.

someone is comming to see it around 6-7 so act fast, lots of interest on this car.

well, if i had a place to store this damn thing i’d come get it right now. I need to find a friggn place to park it.

• SOLD - :smiley:

dang it? it’s sold? spilner… do you have any other pics?

SOLD.
i have no more pics but the ones i showed u.