F/S: 1990 240sx must go 1000 o.b.o

im sure you all know what my car looks liek by now and are sick of hearing about it lol.
this will be my last time posting for this sale.
1990 240sx
no rust anywhere on the body
front bumper passenger side fender and door are damaged.
frame is in good condition
runs and drives (theres shaking after 80) but i havent got the tires balanced or alligned after the accident …
im not taking anything off the car
all parts stay
performence clutch
eibach lowering springs
ecu tuned for fuel timing
mint 40 000 ka24e
megan short shifter
etc… the car is loaded with shit.
damage got quoted at 1200 if you wanted to fix her up youd have a mint 240 for 2200.
1000 bucks or best offer
great parts car
plz pm me
rims dont come with car youl get the teardrops.
http://platinumeclipse.8m.com/images/picture_1271edit.jpg
Amer Keilani

check pm’s

get working pics

ill split the car with some ppl if ic an get the springs short shifter and the tranny stuff (to do a manual swap including tranny) if anyone is interested give me a pm

is the frame ACTUALLY good?

picture evidence would be nice…and pics of damage too, if you could. i’m sure people are curious of that.

Seen it like last week, id buy it, but i’ve come across another couple steals. brian, this frame i swear to god is probably the MOST mint one i’ve ever seen, truthfully, there isn’t really even any surface rust at all LOL! the damage is front bumper, pass. fender, pass. door, and rocker panel. thats it, the only other thing i can say is the buyer better hope all the bolts and hinges line up properly still with the new parts. although its no biggie to fix that.

if its straight just use zipties!!

bump for a car that was once awsome

If you have pictures of the car and damage please e-mail them to me.
jeff.rimmer@sympatico.ca

Its Mine BACK OFFFFFFF

I want that motor :frowning:

To whoever buys the car, I’ll buy Eibach lower springs and the 40,000 ka24e off them, if they have not already found use or a buyer for it.

im going to pass on this car…

Well i just saw AVerys post saying he DOESNT want the car
sorry to everyone that was serious and called
the situation was that he was going to pick up the car yesterday and called to confirm the pickup early yesterday morning. After saying he clearly wanted the car
obviously he wasn’t serious and wasted my time which i do not appreciate
he asked me to take out the short shifter cause he said he didn’t need it so i uninstalled it for no reason
The car is still for sale sorry for the delay
buyers like this give everyone a hard time , and frustrate me. The car was held for him yesterday and he didnt even have the nuts to call and say he didn’t want it lol just posted hopeing i would see it and not wonder why he isnt at my house or gave me a calll. …lets grow up here
serious buyers plz call me or pm me its still available
1000$ o.b.o
once again i apologize for the confusion

just right click on teh picture, then copy and paste the url onto the address bar and press enter to see the picture

btw: the car looks nice dude… nice shiney black. good luck on the sale

cars been sold thx for the replies boys.
platinum240sx
Amer keilani