Stock 1990 Nissan 240sx - coupe
220,000km
White exterior, Cloth interior
AUTOMATIC Transmission
Performance Muffler
Minimum rust
Frame needs tiny bit of work
Runs like new

Car must go!!! ONLY $900, price not really negotiable, sorry.
Come take it off my hands! Will make a great project car / daily driver
Located in Markham

Contact, 647 839 1318 - Eric
will not reply to emails

Here is link to pictures:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=111500429&MessageId=MSG.VIEW_AD.EDIT_AD_SUCCESSFULMXAdIdMZ111500429MXGuidMZ11fd8cf2-b6c0-a0e6-56b3-7503ffffba0c&mpname=Activity-EditAd&mpuid=80001%3B196%3B111500429%3B22757827%3B%3B

any interior shots?

went to see this car and the frame is in really rough shape…it will def. need some serious frame work to fix. just thought i would let everybody know.

I’ve got a buddy that can do frame work. You talking serious TLC?

frames are fixed.

any photos of the frame?

no sorry… it’s best if people come take a look at the car. throw some offers! :stuck_out_tongue:

price drop $800

still up for sale, so many people come and one even had an excuse of “oh i left my insurance at home, i’ll come back tomorrow with it” and they dont. darn, i should start taking deposits!!

800? whats wrong with it? Anything your not mentioning?

Also what are you looking at to get it safety plus etest? 800 dollars, at that won’t pass any of them imo, just asking because im looking for another 240.

bump still for sale

i shot you a text about this earlier this evening LMK if you still have it

links dont work for me :S!

Why U not post pictures of the whole car?

link doesnt work

i’m kinda doubting the frame could be fixed the same day that someone went and checked it out… also pics posted on the forums would really help your cause…

$800 ? there must be something hes hiding.
or the car has terribad frame

hey, do you still have the car? im interested in the chassis but not if its got fred flinstone gas/brake pedals…wb