F/S: 1993 240sx Special Edition - amazingly clean

I’m posting this ad on this website for an older man that came into my work today. He is trying to sell his 1993 240sx Special Edition (Trunk Model). He just put it up for sale yestarday and I thought I’d give him a hand in finding a good home for the car.

• 126xxx ORIGINAL kms.
  • totally stock
  • this car has absolutely zero rust, i even looked under… cleanest I’ve ever seen. (Stored in garage i think he said)
  • brand new set of brakes all around, 4 new rotors
  • e-tested and cert.

AND HE’S ONLY ASKING FOR I BELIEVE $4500.00!!! In the cars condition he could easily get more than that.

The mans phone number is:
Home - (905) 773-2245
Cell - (416) 400-4117

If your have any questions about the car feel free to give him a shout and tell him you saw the ad for his car on this website (he’ll know what your talking about) , or PM or message me and I’ll give him a call for you.

(car is located in the Aurora/Oak Ridges area)

Picture of the car (taken with cell phone):
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/1130/32hb2.th.jpg

Msg me if you have any questions…

Stephen

5spd?

Automatic…

Went and saw this car today, its definitely in great shape but as for ZERO rust, thats a false statement. Its got a small rust spot on the roof and on the passenger side rear wheel well there is some rust underneath the body.
It has also had some bondo work done on the rear quarter which is beginning to show signs of bubbling. Clear coat is coming off the hood in areas. Underneath looks mint as it has been sprayed every year.

Mechanically though it seems very sound. Took it for a drive and ran great.

cool… thanks for giving it a look (thoroughly) i wasnt really able to, just a quick run around before my boss shat on me…