F.S. 1993 Del Sol Si NEW PICS

thanks 3sny…

and I may take you up on the offer…

u guys cant be serious? i drove that del sol for 1 weeks and it might be me or somethinb but when i calculated the gas mileage…i didnt this…filled the tank to the brim…and then set the trip meter and then when i filled it back up to the brim i would divide the mileage by how much gas i put in it to fill it…and the closest i ever got was like 33mpg [highway] on the d15b7 del sol…and for a Si d16z6?..i dont think it would be more then that. dam my honda civic d16y7 now gets like 29mpg on the highway. Why did i sell my del sol :frowning: good luck with the sale.

My d15b7 hatch gets 38mpg average and I drive in town 85%.

a good buff job will bring back some shine!!!

pmd

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:25,topic:31905"”]

pmd

[/quote]

replyed :slight_smile:

You get my PM? I want to see this.

Ya sorry I had some one come look they didnt want it there hang ups a few things I forgot about:

crack on the windshield that runs along the bottom on Passanger side (never failed an inspection for me)

Driver exterior door handle is not mounted in door.

horns are disconnected. (previse said they wouldnt stop going off)

ok now thats past Ill be around today. or Thursday.

So I had some one else come look and they picked out

the CF Hood (I dont have the pins yet(there ordered I have the Fed EX tracking# for them)) and it is not mounted to one of the hinges

the car has dents and dings. and some amiture body work.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/badnewsmini/07-08-07_1617.jpg

and the A/C needs a Recharge

Let me repeat what I said before:

THIS IS NOT A SHOW CAR. IT IS A VARY FUN DAILY DRIVER & SUPER RELIABLE.

MMMmmmm `V-tec

THis is not a 5k sports car its a 1,900 or B/O daily driver. Id probibly take 1,600.

bump

I sent you a message just earlier today, but i really want this car. i’ll give you $1600 and i’ll come get it within the next week if possible?

that would be fine, its not registered or other wise I would drive it out to you.

if I did reg it you would have to wait for the title. Im sure somthing you wouldnt want to do. But Ill PM you my add.

pmd and called, please return call.

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:33,topic:31905"”]

pmd and called, please return call.

[/quote]

sorry about that. Ill see you in a bit.

I work 2 jobs and am planing a wedding and getting ready to move out of the parents place its crazy (finishing the apt. (I remodeled the bathroom and kitchin)

92slowcivic came by but he was too tall… couldnt fit in the little car.

Sarah if your going to come up let me know… Ill be in rochester next weekend.

in an attempt to make some constructive criticism:
1.) your asking way too much money
2.) the body is rough; the driver door needs replacing, the entire drivers side quarter panel needs replacing, and its not just the wheel wells
3.) it doesnt have sol seats
4.)the stock hood was fucked, so you got a cf hood that was also mangled and the hood pins are in the wrong place so ur gonna have 2 sets of hood pins on. ( and the hood wasnt on all the way anyways)
5.) your asking way too much money

i realize that its reliable, but that doesnt mean you automatically can ask 1600 for a car that needs a lot.

im not trying to be a dick, im just saying.
id say 1000 at best

being too tall wasn’t really my problem, i think i would have fit if it had del sol seats in it. i did have a problem with the price though. congratulations on getting an offer for $1500. I don’t know how you managed that, but good work. i understand it’s reliable, but it’s in real rough shape. both rear quarter panels need to be completely replaced, and the driver door is just plain f*cked. the outside of it is dented and the outer door handle doesn’t work/is falling out/ needs to be replaced. that hood is completely useless. i don’t even know if a new/stock hood could be installed without a problem because i couldn’t open the current one to get a good enough look at the hinges. i also wouldn’t be surprised if the brakes needed work. this thing is a project, make no mistake. however, you did seem like a cool and straight forward dude. if your sale falls through and the price falls to the 1k area, let me know. until then, glws.

$1000, I can get it sunday if so?

*slaps shawn…dont do it shawn…

no at this point I would rather sell the GSR, as I dont think people will rip it like they did this one. so this thread can be closed