F/S:2002 Ford Taurus SES - $6000/obo

2002 Ford Taurus SES - Gray
$6000/obo.
88k Miles (Highway Miles between Albany, Utica, and Rochester for school)
V6/ Automatic
Leather Seats
A/C
Cruise Control
Very roomy vehicle. Comfortable commuter vehicle. A lot space for people and cargo.
Trunk free of dead bodies and freshened up.
Fully Serviced. Has had maintenance up to date on front and rear suspension, brakes, regular oil changes every 3,000 miles (3k miles came faster then 3 months). I am currently getting all the receipts together for service records.
Was originally purchased at Jack Byrne in Mechanicville.
No Leans, No Mechanical Problems.
3 Cosmetic Flaws:
Someone bumped into my rear driver door and there is a dent in the door.
One winter I rubbed against a concrete column burried under snow in a parking lot during a blizzard pulling out of my parking space.
Minor rust on the driver’s side door inside the bottom lip.
I’m selling it because I bought a Jeep Wrangler.

:popcorn Pictures can be seen at -> https://picasaweb.google.com/113037902596654147119/2002FordTaurus?authkey=Gv1sRgCOGR2tOPoeTQSw&feat=directlink

You can private message me on the forums, or email me at thecircusb0y(a.t)gmail.com .

Thank you for your time and attention.

way WAAYY too much.

In excellent condition (according to KBB) this car is worth $4590, which obviously its not in excellent condition…you’re talking $3500 as a fair price.

but either GLWS? I guess…but it def won’t sell on here for that price.

There’s a point to OBO (or best offer), negotiating price. It’s becoming a lost art in this country.

if you don’t post a reasonable price most people aren’t gonna take you seriously. asking 1500 over excellent condition is crazy. i’m gonna guess this isn’t a car where kbb is off.

best offer usually means with $500 of the asking price. I wouldnt even call about/look at a car that was priced $1500 over what a perfect example (which this one isnt) is worth because Id know the owner was high on crack when he made that price.

Generally KBB is on the high side anyway.

DAMN THIS IS A FUCKING STEAL AT $$$6000!!! HOW CAN YOU AFFORD TO SELL IT SO CHEAP!!!

Trade for an empty pack of Newports?

I could have gotten a similar car with similar damage and similar miles for under $500 a few weeks ago :rofl

didn’t know early 2000s tauruses were such gold mines :rofl

SOLD!!! Lock it up!!! This ones a GEM!

your fucker friend never got back to me on that shit either, i called a dozen times.

I know man, he ended up giving it to his nephew.

He’s not really a friend, he’s my aunt’s tenant lol

what the fuck is this new KBB shit they have? it takes like 8 pages to get a damn price now. WTF

kinda sorta. depends on the car.

my two examples:

my 1998 ranger KBB says its worth $3,400 - $4,200. Yet I see a ton of them in CL selling for $4000+, some as high as $5800 I saw on there.

my 2004 jetta Kbb says its worth $6,500 - $7,800. Yet I bought it for $4500 and dont really see any for over $6000 at all for sale… most around $5500 or so.

Seasons change prices, fuel prices big time now change prices, availability, all play a big part in the fair market value for the car. Selling a car you are at the mercy of what other douche bags around you have the same car for sale and their asking price.

There is an art to selling shit. My father is king of that shit! He had a boat out front with a price of $6800 on it. dropped it a week to $6100 and got a few calls and people stopped to see it. I dont know how he played it but he crossed out the $6100 and bumped it back to $6500 and one of the same guys came back and wanted to make an offer for $5500. My father ended up selling it to the guy for $6500 and offered to take him out in the boat to show him everything about it and go fishing! lol

If everybody was an expert at buying and selling shit at the right time and prices we would all be millionaires in stock market.

If the OP doesn’t get any bites at the original price he will be forced to lower the price so don’t worry.

But who knows, he may find somebody who wants it at the original price and he’ll be quite winning after that.

sooooolllld lock it up.

My g/f is selling the same car with a ~10k more miles for like 1/3 of that price…

lol

The thing is that you see them listed for that much, not necessarily selling for that much.

Like that one shit hole dealer in Albany that reposts their shitty ass cars every 10 minutes for more than double what theyre worth day after day. Seriously nobody wants a '98 Neon with 100k+ for $3495. Thats a $1200 car.