F.S, 2002 jetta 1.8t

will have pics up soon.

only has 78k but the body and interior are a little rough. waterpump and timing belt done at 60k. it is a 5sp and has a 3in dp to a 2.5in cat and 2.5in side exit. sounds nice not to loud. asking 3500 but 3 for shift members. will have pics and more details soon. feel free to pm for details.

Do not buy. Seller lives in the mountains and looks like this

http://www.choosy-beggars.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/abominable_snowman.jpg

Jump on this MK4 people… If you act now it might still come with the inventory of msc. MK4 VW parts still on the shelves in the trunk/back seat!

4 SRS, its a great daily, or a project car for someone wanting to go BT and compete with my, yetti and bigred’s Vee-Dubs.

I beg to differ mike. I think the car should be left stock. it runs great and shouldn’t be fucked with. It would however make a great swap candidate for a mk2/mk1

If I were to buy it, I would swap the stock shit back into my shell. Put my BT stuff in this one and gut the piss out of it. Cage it and go full bore on the car.

now that I think of it. :ninja

wtf? u know your gonna sell it and end up owning it again in 6 months…u can’t get rid of this car.

all of this is true…

trade for an Audi 4000 CS Quattro :ahh

how wooped is the interior/body?

i can try to get some pictures. my ma’s car broke a ball joint so she’s driving it until i fix her car.

Yetti on jvg’s account

Bump

pictures??

+1 lol!

Bump for a good seller and solid car!

Sale pending

Yetti let me know if it doesnt go through

Will do. But price may be going up.slightly with a new interior.going in it. And since 1.8ts are going for 5k lol

Yetti dont fucking sass me

yetti, let kazzthemurse on ROFL know. Someone pulled infront of him and totalled his 2.0. I think he may be interested in this.