F.S. - 91 240sx Hatchback.

Make/Model: 1991 Nissan 240sx hatchback
Asking Price: 2500-3000
Condition: Used
Mileage: KM 203xxx
Contact Info: Send PM
Description:
Well this is an interest check until saturday when it will be for sure as im 90% sure im buying a Capris.

So what iv got is a 1991 240sx 5spd Hatchback… Black on Gray int.
it has its good and bads like every one. i will start with the bads to switch it up abit.
Badness…
-The new oem clutch that is in it shutters sometimes in first gear.
-The climate control has a bad ground somewhere, fan blows on defrog hot and cold, keeps blowing fuses. when switching from defrog.
-Drivers leather not in good shape.
-Radio wired in on a switch. vehicle use to have hardcore alarm in it and screwd up some wiring. possible problem for hvac aswell.
-Wipers only work on fast and even faster. no slow speed.
-Creeking in rear trim pannels.
-Rust behind where rear mud flaps would sit. and some up on LR 1/4 wheel well.
-Left rear caliper has a thing where it sticks when you pull the ebrake.
Thats all i can think of right now for the bad shit.

The Good shit.
-203xxxkm on chassis and motor. head gasket done at 190xxxkm
-Very clean chassis (will have pictures on host for people that i find to be interested)
-New tie rods inners and outters, left control arm and ball joints.
-D2 Coil overs. have had no problems at all with this suspention.
-JDM 180sx Non Hicas subframe and vlsd (use to be hicas car)
-2.1/2" exhaust. hi flow cat, megen Cannister. mandril bent.
-Walbro fuel pump with new sending unit tank and strap.
-injen short intake.
-New plugs, Wires, Cap and Rotor, Correctly timed to 20deg.
-300zx fuel filter.
-Autometer Air Fuel gauge
-2 sets of rims.
-Zenki lip and 180sx side skirts (not installed)
So for 2500. you get what you see.
Brakes are still good and in spec for cert but not very much left. + needs caliper for ebrake not to stick. will include tires with good tread and get abunch of other little things like wiring looked after.
For 3000$ you will get
New pads and rotors front and rear. new oem clutch (not installed) and maybe an etest if i get bored and feel like running it. (it will pass with me testing it)

any other questions can be directed to the thread or pm’ing.

wanna trade for a 94 jeep grand cherokee, http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=336020#post336020

Matt came by for me to check out the ride, looks very nice how it is. Good luck with sale.
Here are a few more pics:

Not Interested in ANY TRADES. Im buying a Caprice so this car needs to go ASAP!. i dont have room for this my camaro and a caprice.

I Got better pictures durring day light so you can see better and 2 frame shots to tie ppl over til i get it on the host tomorrow or wednesday

WTF? You’re selling it? Why?

Man, I’ve seen this thing in person, and all I have to say is “god damn”. Great condition!

You saw my car already man… I need to upgrade… I think Osad told me too…

I’d take it for $2,300 though. PM me

THE CAR IS NOW ETESTED, Just passed this afternoon. Also PM me and we can work on a price! this needs to go within a week!!!

ive got 2000 cash if XSNRGE doesn’t snatch it, let me know by tommorow, someone offered me a probe GT for 1600

^^when you first got it and we tor it apart on the hunt for rust… and found nothing to my surprise…

you looking for any trades or anything? maybe a friend price?? i really do want it. nothing like a clean chassis to build on… call me

Car Is Sold Thank Fucking God! C’ya Son240

come on buddy your sellin it now… why man…