F/S 93 coupe clean!

Asking Price: $3000 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: no
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: 93 coupe very clean bought it over the winter have been working on it pretty steady now I have lost interest need it gone has one hole in the frame and on in the floor both holes are about the size of a toonie. Just recently purchaded a bunch of aero parts from bing , also have a number of other parts. Started a interior swap for black and grey from tan and brown. Needs body work to be finished parts are as follow NOT PARTING OUT you want the parts you buy the car my loss your gain has a little bit of rust starting on the bottom of the drivers door and was just starting to bubble around the sun roof started to fix the rust around the roof . asking $300 obo its worth the buy for the parts alone best way to get a hold of me is by pming iamphenominal( not sure if I spelt it right) hes a buddy of mine I don’t have a lot of time to accsess the internet so he can relay the msg to me leave ur number and a msg thanks pics will be up soon I hope not a lot of time just looking for a quick sale thanks .

-bings front lip
-bings side skirts
-bings fender flare kit ( rear ¼ panel has been trimmed already you just need to weld the seam up) perfect for fitting wide wheels!
-full adjustable rear upper control arms
-full adjustable toe arms (rear)
-full adjustable tc rods (fronts and rears)
-8000k HIDs
-Alpine head unit
-2 brand new clarion door speakers
-4 brand new in the box icon w62 series rims gun metal grey
-Bings wangan wing
-Fresh motor from R33 from the forum
-Brand new clutch 0 hrs on it
-One knock off bride racing bucket grey in color
-Brand new bings cat back pick it up this Friday
prolly missing some stuff in there just in a hurry sorry

hey guys just to let u know if u need information about this car u can pm given the fact that he doesnt have access to the internet all the time so if ya need a quick response pm me i check pretty much everyday

Might want to edit that, just a freindly suggestion so you dont get lowballs of $200 or $150

^^^ you can’t edit in classifieds, stupid.

i saw that too though lol.

what i don’t understand is why people don’t just wait until they have pics to make the thread? is it so hard to grasp? does not every single cell-phone in existence nowadays not have a camera on it? and does it not take all of 5 seconds to upload to photobucket?

sorry, just saying is all…i’m sure i’m not the only one thinking it.

he lacks the time really if some ones truly interested they will contact either of us for a one on one viewing he dose have a camera and has pictures of the car but none of them are from the recent work he has put in to it this month but to make you guys happy ill post some of the pics before he did body work

and mod please edit his mistake please and thank you

these pics are a few months old motor has been pulled since then fender flares installed wangan wing installed bings lip and hids along with other parts from the list he posted up

you have a massive hole above your exhaust and the frame is rotted out there.