93 coupe - great shape - priced to sell!

Serious buyers only.

Kicking my self in the ass for this but im selling my car. Dont hate i understand i go through cars like u change socks but im doing this because im bored with cars.

1993 240sx coupe
241,859kms
auto
red/black/primer
solid rockers (no bondo or rust)
Mint floors so clean u can eat off them
all pinch welds in mint shape
rear lower quarter panels in awesome shape no holes/rot/bondo or rust
Spare wheel area and trunk are in fantastic shape. Slight surface rust.
No front end.
Strut towers in fantastic shape.
No windshield.
Car needs front frame rails put in
rolled and pulled rear quarter panels.
Has a hole not cause by rust but a careless driver on the drivers side rear section in the door jam.
Ka24de running (needs tune up sat for 2yrs)
Rear subframe in mint shape.
Comes with eagle alloy 16" wheels and steelies
comes with z32 rebuilt front brake calipers 26mm aluminum
full interior w/hud no carpet.
Everything nissan i own(random shit over the yrs wheels mirrors plastics etc.)

Im looking to get around $2000 for this. Ive seen shitty rusty filled S13’s go for 1500 so why not pay the extra 500 for a great coupe with tons of potential. People who have seen the car and the parts can attest to its cleanliness and my honesty towards it. Looking to sell asap. Dont want to pay rent at my shop anymore. No time wasters please.

Call or text is preffered. 289-668-2550 no calls before 7am or calls after 11pm thanks. Brandon.
Pics will be up with in an hr or so.

Legit guy with a legit car.

I considered grabbing this for myself. Just can’t bring myself to get a coupe haha.

Again, great car…awesome guy. Here’s my vouch :slight_smile:

wow, thats a nice car brandon Worth every penny. Now buy my silvia.

Thanks Dylan. If i could afford ur car i would buy in a heart beat.

Trades are welcome for street fighter style or street bikes.

Cheers

Legit car! I almost got it as well, sexyyyy rolled rear fenders and a legit rust free chassis as far as s13’s go. Awesome seller and friend :slight_smile:

Clean car man. I would buy it in a second if it was manual…GLWS!!!

Thanks guys! … Tdot convert it to manual i can work on price with u. I have my eyes on a bike thats local that id like to buy. Pm me ur cash offer youd be surprised how reasonable i can be.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Also i have a spare rear bumper and a pignose front bumper to go with it aswelk just remebered i have them.

Dropped a deposit of on a bike today. Price drop for a quick sale 1600 firm… With everything get it out of my garage!

thread titile is deceiving,

seems like a fair price though

Hows the tread title deceiving? The car has what a little surface rust in the trunk. Do me a favor and keep ur opions to ur self. Im not trying to trick anyone or anything. U find me a cleaner car for the same or lower amount and ill retract my statement. If the car was absolutly show room quality rust free i would be selling for alot more man. But im not out to rape anyone on the price im not selling it way to high like everyone else im selling for what i see as a fair price given then chassis and parts given with the car. So find me a clean hole less s13 coupe with rebuilt un used z32 calipers aftermarket wheels and parts out the wazoo for less the 2k. Think u can do that.

To everyone else thanks for viewing my car. Willing to work out a price for the right person. Im losing money here but id rather see the car go to someone who cant afford 5k for a stock chassis with cheese filled rockers and make this car into the car they want and deserve.

Cheers.

What a joke. Goes from calling cars 500$ turds worth nothing to glws. What a fag,

GET PICS ON KIJIJI!

Your gunna sell it!

not saying the price isnt right, just that it has some rust on it, its not “zero rust” zero rust = no rust at all

you said it yourself that the trunk is rusty, and it looks like the seam on the top of the strut tower is gone too.

im not hating on the price at all.

Trunk has surface rust…SURFACE.
Strut towers; tower to hood bump stops…the bump stops are gone, not much work to “fix” that at all.
I get your point though. Zero rust means rust does not exist on a car. How ever…this is an s-chassis were talkin here…

“For Sale: 93 coupe zero rot” - new thread title :slight_smile:

Mod please change thread title to " 93 coupe. .Great shape…Priced to sell"

You CAN’T be serious,Tisk,Tisk

Im sorry man ive sent u a pm.

Reasonable offers will be considered. Need this car gone.

289-668-2550

Lots of pms and most are time wasters. … Make me an offer. I dont want to be at my shop anymore. My lose ur gain.

Wtf is wrong with me lol… Ok so heres the dealio best offer so far was for 1500 but guy never got back to me sooooooo If not sold by the 31st im storing it in my uncles barn and it will be off the market and when i get time ill get back to finishing it.

Lock this up desided to keep it.