wtb 240sx coupe or fastback

i am interested in purchasing a nissan 240sx coupe or fastback. things i look for in the car is good body and thats about it. if someone has one for sale plz let me know =) thanks

bump STILL LOOKING =D

How much are you looking to spend?

depends on the condition of the car =)

Sumaru’s Auto has one for sale:

438-2638
5525-97St

I have no specifics about the car, give Reg a call and talk to him about it.

I’ve got a 90. Needs engine, I have lots of aftermarket stuff to go with it… $1800 obo?

I have one 91 coupe WITH MOST PARTS TO CONVERT TO BLACK INTERIOR 5,000 obo, one 90 hatch back black interior with sr 10,000 obo.

What :!: :!: :!:
Jared your selling your car???
any more info on the 91 coupe??

bump

thansk for the free bump =) so did u decide? cross fingers on the coupe

the 91 coupe is my old car

ok cool.

very cool indeed.

thats quite a profit margin you have there on my car…you get everything in the rear end fixed?

^agree lol

still looking =(

Not interested in mine for a good project? The engine has already been pulled! $1800 obo

And my coupe is rust free.

Yeah well you can have the rust on my car for free too! :smiley:

thats quite a profit margin you have there on my car…you get everything in the rear end fixed?[/quote]
Yes. When I bought this car the HUD didn’t work, the interior lights didn’t work, the defrost switch wouldn’t stay on the dash, the left rear wheel had masive toe out, right outside axle boot torn, the factory foglights were unhooked, the clock in the dash didn’t work, the passenger side window didn’t go up and down, the car had 3 91-93 wheels and one 90 wheel, the car had mud all over the interior, two bald tires, back seat not installed. About par for 2000.00
It is a completely different car after I have gone through it.