F.S. 94 GSR sawp

ok, chances are im sellin my Gsr swap. Its OBD-1. Has about 80,000 miles on it. New intake, exhaust, and valve cover gaskets and spark plug tube seals. Comes with complete engine, 5-speed transmission, and ECU. pretty clean engine. $2500 o.b.o. ill have pics a.s.a.p. i have a brand new set of GSR axles for an extra $100 o.b.o. and brand new 94-01 Gsr aftermarket shift linkage for $100

do they make an obd 1 to obd 2 jumper harness? I have a 99 civic ex - can i put this swap in it and it be street legal?

it’s illegal to put an obd1 engine in an obd2 car. you can’t go backwards only forwards as far as emissions.

Bull shit dude… they make jumper harnesses, look on ebay…they are $50.

come to butler everything is legal here :slight_smile:

hondalowlow was looking for a Bseries.

yes they make jumper harnesses, and it is a straight dropin for your car. and you can get away with the emissions.

first off it is illegal as far as inspection and emissions, second he asked if it would be legal not just if it was possible to do. it is def possible and there are ways around the emissions. i’d do it, but it won’t be legal so you’ll have to figure a way around that.

thanks munster

pm replied

as long as your obd2 car has an obd2 ecu it doesnt matter

in other words as long as you get a jumper harness-obd1 to obd2 (which yes they do def. make)…and your car doesn’t have a check engine light…you should be fine