f/s b18b longblock

200 bucks

still has the intake mani on it with the t/b

or ill trade for some shocks or turbo parts

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/23683a9a2d.jpg

Miles?

not sure on the exact milage when i got it awhile back i was told around 100k

i only had it in my car for about a year and didnt drive it in the winter so i dont think i even put 10k miles on it

sooooo id say around 120k-130

it does smoke but it runs. pulled really hard when it was boosted you can ask joe or some other people on here who rode in it. it smoked when i got it but like i said it runs. i just dont want it sitting around in my garage anymore i have too much other junk in here. some dude was supposed to buy it but is dicking around so i need it gone asap

Sorry again frank. that kid pissed me off by making all kind of shit up. i fell like a ass cause i have askin about it for so long.

i have $150

are you trying to sell just the t/b

sure make me an offer on it

and ill take 170 :burnout:

20 for t/b then sell everything else to cmross for 150 and you got your 170

ill come pick this up tomorow ie saterday if u still got it let me know email is civgt28@yahoo.com, thanks, ill let u keep the throttle body to sell to 95 del and hand u 150 cash let me know

come get it

call me 724 417 5095.

95 del hit me up too ill sell you that tb

sounds good ill call you tomorrow

low ballers everywhere!

ok someone gonna get this block or what?! :eek3:

t/b and dizzy sold to 95del

longblock still up for sale

ill also sell the stock intake mani and i have another t/b as well

35$ for the mani

20$ for the t/b

i got a clutch too its a clutch specialties 6 puck unsprung. i got it from lighting motorsports. they are a sponsor on honda tech. i paid 300ish for it and its got about 3000mi on it

ill sell it for 150$ i just need to upgrade to a twin disc or a competition stage 5

Does this mean i can get paid?