B18b longblock (250 obo everything) Pic

I hav a b18b, had blown a head gasket, motor was removed to replace with a gsr. The head came off and got milled. Its all ready for the new head gasket and to be put back into a car.

The millage im not sure of but the cylinders look great, no piston damage etc. Crank turns over fine.

250obo missing a few minor things. Pm for questions or more pictures…

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/XxXBiffXxX/IMG00068-20100818-1716.jpg?t=1282169363

what intake manifold is that and how much for just the head

hmm how much boost was ran through this also do you have dizzy? also what about caps for cams

if he takes the head i might be interested in the block

Would rather sell all together to boosting4me. He is interested. But if he doesnt take it and i have no other takers on the entire longblock i will sell shocker the block and turbofreak the head. I just would have to figure out a price.

I do have the cam caps they are set in underneath the valve cover, everything for the head is there… The block is missing the water neck and a few douls and the oil dipstick. Not really a huge deal. I think thats it…

I have a dizzy but it is obd0 as well as the intake mani i do believe, (the engine was never run under boost.)

pmed you two but my phone broke yet again… using a stupid dare now so i can at least text ya’s.

Everything still for sale.

I’ll take the block if some one buys the head

pmed.

still have this

yes

New price. $200 Someone buy this.

Bumper

wish i had a shop :frowning: i would be on this in a heartbeat

glws man

Thanks jam. This longblock is now SOLD. $200 thanks everyone.