FS:full b18c1 part out

hey guys i may be getting a type r motor from a guy in buffalo and im just trying to get a feel and seeign who would be interested in parts from my old motor…

its a gude head package-2x,xxxmiles on it, id rather sell as a hole as in everything u need to bolt the head onto the block (all intake parts aswell fuel rail,adj fpr)for 900$ the guy before me claimed to run low 13’s with slicks and made around 200hp at the wheels all motor with just this head package and some tuning.

complete bottom end 100k miles on it doenst look to be in bad shape(willing to tear apart)
aftermarket cams (need to measure still)
chipped p72 w/s200
8lb flywheel (brand new)
6puck clutch disc with pressure plate(brand new)

probly more things im forgeting but anyone thats interested let me no

i need dizzy…VTEC solenoid…mani and tb pm me with some prices

can i get the temp sensor on the thermo housing?

and the TB if its a good price

pm me prices on both

how much for the long block?

i asked first …dad

how much for long block? and for head and block sep?

working on pms right now with prices

as of right now id rather sell block and head complete to if anyones willing to pay for those pm me but ill get prices to u guys still on little shit right now

what kind of aftermarket cams i just want something mild like stage1’s. long as they are daily driveable.

price on shortblock?

motor mounts if they are good and will work in a 96 GSR.

prices and pictures coming up tomorrow hopefully guys if i havent pmed u bak yet hopefully all ur questions will be answered tomorrow when i update

hey… i kno i said im interested in the whole motor but can u shoot me a price for just the head/ intake manifold too

updated if i cant sell the head as a hole i will part out but ill see if anyones interested in it its a prety sick setup and can make a good amount of power. as far as specs go on teh head package im not sure because all the packages are custom but i could have the lobes measured on teh cams