F.S. >>>>Blacktop SR20DET for sale (S13)

Motor is in good shape.

-Motor, tranny, ECU, turbo, FMIC, downpipe, all manifolds, MAF, complete.

Turbo has no shaft play.

-Megan Racing Large FMIC with the motor, brand new in box.
-Greddy 3 inch downpipe with motor.

Will not sell seperate unless motor is sold, then the downpipe goes back to Varun first. (if he wants it for what i paid him for it) :slight_smile:

Oil pan is dented up, can still be banged out or cast aftermarket one can be had for cheap.

I do not have the harness, but a board member has already offered a COMPLETE and unhacked one to me for $450 with ignitor. I can forward that to the buyer.

If you’re wondering why…i’ve decided to go KAT as per my original plan and am proly buying the BD kit instead. SR’s are for pansies. :lol: :lol: I’m kidding. :wink:

With downpipe, harness and FMIC
-$2450 OBO (downpipe is already $250 and FMIC is $350-450)

With UNCUT harness and ignitor, no FMIC or downpipe
-$1950 OBO.

No harness, downpipe or FMIC
-$1500 OBO

This is a good deal. (I think. Tell me if it’s not)

Delivery can be arranged at the expense of my gas for the truck. I’m at Leslie and Steeles.

rfung@travelersfinancial.com

Oh, may take PARTIAL interesting trades for S14 if buyer is interested in taking EVERYTHING.

Things I would be looking for, wheels, brakes, suspension bits, clutch for KA24DE etc…

I have a 5 bolt S14.

Thanks.

Damn, this is a great deal! I’m buyin a CA18DET motor set in June but if you somehow still have this, I’ll buy it (I know u won’t still have it though :().

:shock: thats a sick price!!! firm… no obo :lol:

Hey guys, just to add…i’m not interested in stock stuff for trade at all. Only goodies. Please no more Pm’s with stock stuff for trade. Thanks for the offers, but not really interested in the stock.

Thanks!

When do you need to sell by? I can take out a line of credit if need be, I want this.

I would like to sell by the weekend. I could really use some of the money to prep the race bike for the season.